Chapter Thirty One

Cara hadn't woken up yet, they had spent the day travelling to the meet up spot for the invation, Cara was carried by Sokka for the short distance, with Toph shouting at him to not drop her "I swear if you drop her I'll delete your knee caps!" Toph yelled at him "I'm not going to drop her" he says but then trips on a rock nearly falling but he caught himself, he looked towards Toph who held an angry stare at him.

"I just can't believe she's a blood bender" Katara said trying to get them to stop yelling at each other "Hama said she invented blood bending but Cara's never met Hama before"

"well Cara is practically 112 years old, so Hama wouldn't know about Cara and she's from the northern WaterTribe, so Cara invented bloodbending way before Hama" Sokka says causally like it was an everyday thing.

"I'm wondering how she learned it, Hama learned it from practicing on rats, so how did Cara learn it?" Katara asked an open question to the Gaang who all shrugged "I wonder if she's dreaming about anything" Aang wondered as they reached came out some bushes "if anything she's dreaming about me and how awesome I am" Toph said proudly with a smile, the Gaang laughed a little as they continued walking until they got to the camping spot till the invasion comes.

"this is it, the official rendezvous point for the invasion force" Sokka said as they approached a cliff side with a bay like section inside it "how did you pick this place?" Toph asked Sokka who placed Cara on the ground carefully "before we split up, my dad and I found this island on a map, it's uninhabited and the harbour surrounded by Cliffs seemed like the perfect secluded place" Sokka explained with a smile on his face at his dad's and his genius.

"nice choice, Sokka" Katara complemented her brother, as she placed her camping bed on the ground, as did the others, Toph placed hers and Cara's down next to each other, she then carefully earth bended Cara to roll over onto her sleeping beg, being careful not to hurt her "and were here four days ahead of schedule" Katara said happily but this alarmed Aang causing him to jump high in the air "wait, four days!?" he yelled as he landed back on the ground "the invasion's in four days? What if Cara doesn't wake up, I can't face the fire lord alone" he said shaking and his eyes going frantic, Sokka just yawned "whatever, that's, like, four days from now, Cara will wake up so let's just calm down and...." Sokka fell to sleep as he was talking.

"Sokka's got the right idea, Aang, we're here, we're ready, the best thing we can do now is get plenty of rest" Katara said calmly to Aang who nodded "I guess" he then laid down and fell to sleep only to have a nightmare.

Cara on the other hand, was in the spirit world her little accident allowed the first Avatar, Wan to tell her some important information about Raava, that needed to be told to her.

Cara was mesmerised with the spirit world, it was the one place she could actually see with her eyes, no water bending needed, she saw all types of colours and images, she loved it.

"hello Cara" she heard someone say behind her, she turned around to see a man with brown slightly spiky hair, and a long chin beard "who are you?" she asked and he smiled "I'm Wan, the first Avatar and I have to tell you something" he informed Cara and her eyes widened "you're the first Avatar" he chuckled slightly and nodded "you're shorter then what I pictured, you know what I get peoples hight wrong all of the time, I though kiyoshi would be small but I was way wrong, she's like 7 foot tall" Cara rambled on about how kiyoshi was so tall until she heard a laugh coming from Wan.

"just because you're the first Avatar doesn't mean I won't beat you for laughing at me" she crossed her arms with a pout, Wan stopped laughing as he wiped a tear from his eye "sorry, its just your rambling reminds me of my spiritmate she was always so funny when she couldn't stop talking" he said remembering the times when he was alive.

"anyway this is about her, sort of" he started to explain and Cara nodded "how could this be about her?" Cara asked.

"well not her but what used to be inside her, you know how the Avatar embodies the spirit Raava?" Wan asked and Cara nodded again "well, when me and Raava fused, my girlfriend fused with her spiritmate, Seeta" Wan explained.

"so?" Cara dragged out wanting Wan to continue "well because of that the Avatar always has a spiritmate but something went wrong, ever since kiyoshi, no-one has embodied Seeta since and, Raava is worried that she won't see her spiritmate ever again" Wan explained in further depth.

"what went wrong?" Cara asked and Wan sighed "during the transference from Rangi to another person, the spirit ended up being trapped, and the darkness the fire lord brings keeps her trapped" Wan explained to Cara once again.

"so if me and Aang defeat the fire lord, then she'll be free from wherever she is, and will be mated to the next Avatar" Cara guessed and Wan smiled "I didn't think you'd get it, to be honest" he chuckled.

"hey, did you forget I'm 112 years old I've got some wisdom in this noodle" they both laughed but then it stopped "so now it isn't just the whole world at stake, its Raava's spiritmate as well" Cara said sadly, Wan bent down to her level and placed his hand in her shoulder "Cara, you'll be able to do it, I know both you and Aang will be able to beat the fire lord, but just in case, I'm going to give you a gift"

"whats the gift?" Cara asked and he smiled "you'll have to find out" everything around Cara began to disappear into blackness as she felt sleepy once again, her eyes closed as she once again fell to sleep.