Chapter Fithteen

Along the way to save the ones they love, Aang and Cara picked up Sokka and they were now heading towards ba sing sa.

"so what kind of trouble are they in?" Sokka asked as the three flew over grassy hills "I don't know in my vision, I just knew she needed help" Aang said and Sokka looked towards Cara "how about you, you know what kind of trouble Toph is in" he asked the blind girl.

"skittles, please if Aang doesn't know what kind of trouble Katara is in when he literally saw the vision, then what look do I have, all I know is she's in trouble and need my help" Cara said some distress in her voice over the safety of her girlfriend, Sokka just sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose "it would be nice if both your Avatar powers could be a little more specific from time to time" Sokka said.

The three heard thundering Aang and Sokka looked towards the ground and saw a big dust cloud making its way over the hills, they flew next to it and the two boys realised it was Toph.

"need a ride?!" Sokka shouted making the earth bender lose focus and fall making her groan, Cara recognised the sound of Toph's voice, she jumped off the still moving bison and air bended herself into a soft landing next to Toph, who was on the ground "if you do that to me again I'll trap you in a hole!" she yelled and softly hit the person in front of her, thinking it was Sokka.

"you wouldn't do that to me though, would you?" Cara said playfully and at the sound of her voice, Toph launched herself at Cara, bringing the water bender into a tight hug, which she returned "CARA!" she said and processed to kiss the whole of the water benders face, who laughed and returned the gesture.

"I'm so happy to feel you in my arms again" Cara said Into Toph's neck as they both gently hugged each other "me to water spout" the earth bender said softly

Sokka and Aang came running up to Toph and Cara "I'm so sorry for making you fall" Sokka said and Toph let go of Cara and looked in Sokka's general detection "I'll let it slide this time just because I'm happy about having my girlfriend back" Cara's eyes widened at Tophs words, basically non of team Avatar knew about her Toph, Aang had an idea but he didn't know to this extent.

"wait, what do you mean by girlfriend, are you two, dating?" the water tribe boy asked, totally surprised by the information "yeah, we are, got a problem?" the earth bender said as she firmly grabbed the water benders hand going towards Appa.

Sokka was surprised but he did notice they were always close and to him, he always thought that people can love whoever they want to "no problem here" he said as they all got on Appa.

Before they took off, Cara gave Sokka a hug "thank you" is all she said, Sokka smiled as he hugged her back "I don't care who you love, as long as they treat well" he said and they separated, given they always go off at each other but under all the bickering and funny names, they look at each other as a older brother and a younger sister.

"anyway, enough of this sappy sibling love let's go save kat" Cara said with a smile on her face as they all sat down, Toph holding arms with Cara "kat?" Sokka said causing Cara to look back at him, her brown hair whipping over her right shoulder "Nickname for her" she said her smile not faltering as Toph's grip tightened a little on the water benders arm.

"why does she get a nickname but I don't?" the earth bender asked in a low but almost shy voice, Cara placed her head on Toph's shoulder as Appa started flying "well, the only name I can come up with is..... Toffee" Cara said and both Aang and Sokka laughed.

Cara felt a pair of lips on her cheek and felt a blush come to her face "I love it" Toph said and Cara smiled.

They began to fly towards Ba Sing Sa "so how did it go with the guru? Did you both Master the Avatar State?" Toph asked, Aang and Cara both looked down remembering what the Guru said.

"you both ok?" Sokka asked bringing the two out of their flash back "yeah, it went great with the old pancake" Cara said

"yeah we both completely mastered the Avatar State" Aang added on and they both awkwardly laughed "I know your lieing" Toph said quietly to Cara who tensed up at the earth benders words, Toph then went on to place her head on the water benders shoulder as they flew towards the earth King's Palace.

They entered the throne room and asked the earth king about Katara "Katara's fine, you have nothing to worry about" he said as he petted his pet bear.

Aang looked up at the earth King with pleading eyes "but, in my vision, I felt so sure that she was in trouble" he said walking forward.

"well, she met with the council of generals to plan the invasion and since then she's been off with your friends, the Kyoshi warriors" the earth King explained and Sokka smiled towards Aang "See Aang? She's with Suki they're probably back at our apartment right now, talking about makeup or something" the water tribe boy explained.

Cara pulled a face of confusion "Kat doesn't seem like the type to talk about make up, Skittles, but yeah, maybe she is with Suki" Cara said and Aang felt a little relief hearing that Katara might be safe "ok, maybe you're right" the air bender said.

"believe me, if there was any danger at all, bosco's animal instincts would sense it" The earth king said referring to his pet bear, who did a sleepy growl as he turned over.

Cara laughed a little at the pet bear as the 4 children left to go to their apartment, once they landed they entered the house to find it empty, apart from Momo who greated Aang happily.

"There's no one else here" Toph said and Aang started to panic again "Katara is in trouble, I knew it"

"come on air head, she can handle herself pretty well, remember the duel thing she had with that master at the northern water tribe" Cara said to help Aang stop panicking, it did help the air bender a little.

"wait, someone's at the door" Toph pointed at the door and knocking can be heard "actually I know who it is" Cara said and opened the door to reveal Iroh

"I need your help"

A/N I've being thinking of a sequel set in the legend of Korra were Toph and Cara's grand daughter is the spirit mate of Korra as she has the spiritmate of Ravva in her.

But I can't do it coz lok has been taken off of Netflix and I can't do it till its back on.

Also I've being trying to think of names for the grand daughter I was thinking of Li as in Lee but for a girl, and I've being thinking about what she could bend.

I was thinking if giving her her own bending ability like sound but then I thought it would be easier if she was the Avatar bending all 4 elements or just two.

I'd like your opinion on it.

_____

I've got a name and her bending and I've written like 5 chapters of it already, can't wait to publish it when I've finished this.