Chapter Sixteen

Aang and Sokka scream as Cara let Iroh in "oh hi, glad to know your ok" Toph said but Aang pointed at the old firebender "you know each other" Aang said referring to Toph.

"I met him in the woods once and knocked him down, then he gave me tea and some very good advice" Toph said and Cara smiled, Iroh always did give good advice, she thought.

"princess Azula is here in Ba Sing Sa" he simply said and Cara went pale, the last time they saw her, she nearly killed Cara, this caused Toph to grab hold of Cara tightly, feeling a protectivness come over her.

"she must have Katara" Aang said and Iroh nodded "she has captured my nephew, as well" Iroh said and Aang's face hardened "then we'll work together to fight Azula, and save Katara and Zuko" Aang said crossing his arms.

"whoa, there you lost me at, Zuko" Sokka said walking towards Aang and pointing at him "I know how you must feel about my nephew, but believe me when I tell you there is good inside him" Iroh said putting his hands on Sokka's shoulders but Sokka just shrugged them off "good inside him isn't enough, why don't you come back when it's outside him, too, ok?" Sokka said

"Sokka the man needs our help, and our interests aline, and believe me when I say this, I trust Iroh, he is not the type to stab people in back, he's just a humble old man with a lot of wisdom, trying to save his nephew" Cara said and Sokka sighed, he trusted Cara with his life, he then nodded and Cara smiled "I brought someone along who might be able to help us" Iroh then walked out of the house and the group saw one of the Dai Li agents.

Toph locked him in with two big slabs of ground, the agent started mumbling behind his cloth gag, Iroh removed it and the agent immediately started to talk "Azula and Long Feng are plotting a coup, they're going to over throw the earth king" He said but Sokka wanted to know more about Katara, as he walked towards the Dai Li agent and put his boomerang near his face "my sister, where are they keeping Katara?"

"in the crystal catacombs of old Ba Sing Sa, deep beneath the Palace" as he finished taking the group ran to Appa and few to the Palace "this is quite the experience" Iroh said as Appa few upwards "yeah, you never get use to it" Cara said as Toph held her arm "so how is your tea shop going?" Cara asked the old man.

"it was going rather well, untill me and Zuko got an invitation to the Palace, Azula was there and we ran but Zuko been foolish, he stayed and tried to fight her" Iroh explained as they landed near the palace, the group got off and Toph placed her hand in the ground "there is an ancient city down there, but its deep" Toph then made a big hole in the ground and Sokka thought of a plan.

"we should split up" he said and pointed at Cara, Aang and Iroh "Aang and Cara go with Iroh to look for Katara and the angry jerk no offence" Sokka said to Iroh

"non taken" he shrugged

"I'll go with Toph to warn the earth king about Azula's coup" The group got ready whole Toph and Cara spoke to each other "stay safe, can't have my little princess getting hurt" Cara said as they held each others hands, Toph blushed as she lightly hit Cara "don't call me princess, I'm not some damsel in distress" Toph said lowly with a smile on her face, Cara laughed at the girls response "but you stay safe to, if Zuko hurts you I'm gonna break his legs" Toph said in a serious voice "calm down, he won't hurt me, he's just a troubled boy who's lost his way" Cara said and hugged Toph, who then kissed her on the lips "good luck" she said and they parted "you too, Toffee" Cara said as the three descended into the hole.

Iroh lit fire in his hand to provide light for him and Aang, they kept walking and Aang made the hole deeper as they went along "so, I hear you give some pretty good advice-and great tea" Aang said as they walked along the tunnel.

"the key to both is proper aging, whats on your mind?" The old man asked as Aang extended the hole "well, me and Cara met with this Guru who was supposed to help us-I mean me master the Avatar state, and control this great power" Before Aang continued, Cara thought it was ok for Iroh to know, he was trustworthy "Aang it's ok if Iroh knows that I'm part Avatar" Cara said and Iroh looked at her strangely "hmm, I heard this could happen but never thought I'd see it" he said and Aang and Cara looked at him weirdly.

"it is said that in times of great need, Raava can put a little bit of her spirit inside the next element of the Avatar cycle, granting them the main bending ability of the current Avatar" Iroh explained.

"you do know a lot of things don't you?" Cara smiled at him and he smiled back "so, when we had to open all of these Shakiras-" Aang interrupted Cara "chukras"

"yeah those, to do the last one, we had to let go of someone we loved, but we couldn't do it" Cara explained with a sad expretion on her face "perfection and power are overrated, I think you both were very wise to choose happiness and love" Iroh said as Aang made the hole deeper, Cara smiled a little, power was overrated but it was needed to stop the fire Lord "but without the power, how are we going to stop Azula and the fire lord?" Cara asked.

"I don't know the answer" Iroh said for probably the first time in his life "sometimes life is like this dark tunnel, you can't always see the light at the end of the tunnel, but if you just keep moving" Aang then mvoed the rock again and they were in the crystal catacombs "you will come out to a better place.

The three then began their search for the two prisoners" Iroh, can I ask yo ua question?"Cara asked as they began to go though the catacombs" most curtainly" he said.

"could you one day teach me how to make tea as good as you?" Cara asked and the man smiled "yes of course, at least someone is taking an interest, Zuko doesn't see how good it can calm people, he calls it hot leaf juice" Iroh laughed as did Cara and Aang "but isn't that what tea is?" Anag asked as he moved some rocks out of the way.

"oh no young Avatar, tea is a combination of the 4 elements, it's shows that if we work together, true harmony can be made" Iroh explained, Cara thought about it and tea did in fact use all 4 elements "I never knew tea could be used as a metaphor for peace and harmony, I'm definitely learning how to make good tea" Cara said and Iroh smiled at the girls enthusiasm as Aang busted down a wall, for them to see Zuko and Katara.

"Aang! Cara" Katara shouted as she ran to hug them, they smiled as they wrapped their arms around her, Aang then glared at Zuko as Iroh hugged his nephew and Zuko did the same to Aang.

A/N

so since the last chapter I've begun to write the sequel, it will be called the Spirit bender.

I've written so many chapter for it that it's almost got as many as this book, I sat down for two days and just wrote, and that's what I'm gonna do for this book, find a couple days we're I can just write and then get this book finished.

Also how many people actually don't like legand of Korra, because I quite like it, and I don't see why some people don't like it.