chapter eight

Caras pov

We was walking toward Ba Sing Se when Aang lands in front of us.

"Aang, what are you doing here?" Katara asked.

"I thought you were looking for Appa?" Said questionably

"I was, but something stopped me, something big"

We walked to the wall and got everyone on top of it.

"Now whats so big that Appa has to wait?"  Sokka asked.

"That" Aang said I didn't know what he was pointing too but I heard it and it didn't sound good.

"We made it to Ba Sing Se and we're still not safe, no one is" Ving said.

"What are you people doing here?" A man said behind us, we turned around.

"Civilians aren't allowed on the wall" he must be a guard.

Aang stepped forward "I'm the Avatar, take me to whoevers in charge"

We got taken to the General "it is an honour to welcome you to the outer wall, young Avatar, but your help is not needed"

"Not needed?" Aang said confused

"Not needed" he repeated

"I have the situation under control, I assure you, the fire nation cannot penetrate this wall" got up and began walking around "many have tried to break through it, but none have succeeded"

"What about the dragon of the west, he got in" Toph said crossing her arms.

"Wuh well, uh technically, yes but he was quickly expunged, eh, nevertheless, that's why the city is named Ba Sing Se, its the impenetrable city, they don't call it Na Sing Se" he laughed.

"That means penetrable city"

I rolled my eyes "yeah but, what about the drill, its still a massive problem"

He then walked to the side of the wall "not for long, to stop it, I've sent an elite platoon of earth benders called the terra team"

"Thats a good group name, very catchy" Sokka interrupted I nudged him.

We watched as the 'elite team' failed

"We're doomed" the general shouted.

I slapped him "get a hold of yourself, man!" I shouted.

"You're right, I'm sorry"

"Maybe you'd like the Avatars help now?" Toph said

"Yes, please" he said meekly.

We all looked at the drill, well the rest did me and Toph just starred in a random direction.

"So the question is, how are we gonna stop that thing?" The rest looked at Sokka.

"Why are you all looking at me?"

"Your the idea guy, dum dum, come up with an idea" I said.

"So I'm the only one who can ever come up with a plan? Thats a lot of pressure" Sokka said complaining.

"And also the complaining guy" Katara added on.

"That part I don't mind" he said.

we went to the check on the elite team that got taken down and me and Katara examined them.

"Whats wrong with him? He doesn't look injured" The general asked.

"His chi is blocked" I said