chapter ten

Tophs pov

Cara still isn't back and I'm so worried what if she never comes back, I'll never see her again, I can't go through that.

Aang came walking through the door "I just finished dropping all the leaflets, has anyone come in with news about Appa?"

"Its only being a day, just be patient" Katara said.

"Has anyone seen Cara?" I asked

"No, but she'll be back soon I can feel it" Aang said

I sighed untill a knock came from the door "wow, your right patience really pays off" Aang answered the door to see Joo Dee.

She walked in greeting everyone "I have found your friend" out behind her came Cara I went to hug her instantly as Sokka was talking to Joo Dee.

"Where have you being, I've being worried" I asked Cara desperately

"I've being to lake laogai, its truly a magical place" she said

I stopped hugging her but kept hold of her arm.

"What happened to you?, did the Dai Li throw you in jail?" Sokka asked Joo Dee

"What? Jail? Of course not, the Dai Li are the protectors of our cultural heritage"

"But you disappeared at the earth kings party" I said still holding Cara now that shes back I'm not letting her slip away again.

"Oh, I simply took a short vacation to lake laogai, out in the country, it was quite relaxing" wait her and Cara took the same trip, she told me how much this woman creeps her out.

"But then they replaced you with some other woman, who also said her name was Joo Dee" Katara said

"I'm Joo Dee" she said pointing to her self.

"Why are you here? Aang asked.

"Dropping flyers and putting up posters isn't permitted within the city, not without proper clearance"

"We can't wait around to get permission for everything" Sokka yelled a little.

"You are absolutely forbidden by the rules of the city to continue putting up posters"

Aang quickly went in front of her, I could tell he was angry "we don't care about the rules and we're not asking permission! We're finding Appa on our own and you should just stay out of our way!" Aang yelled in her face.

"That might come back to bite us in the blubber"

"I don't care from now on, we do whatever it takes to find Appa"

I took the opportunity to break some stuff "yeah, lets break some rules" I created a big hole in the house.

We left the house to put up posters of Appa.

"We'll split up to cover more area, Toph and Cara, I guess you two should come with me"

"Why, because you think I can't put up posters on my own?" I then grabbed one out of Sokkas hand and stuck it to the wall "its upside down isn't it? I'll just go with Sokka" me and Cara went with Sokka to hang posters up.

"Cara, are you. Mad at me?" I asked her not really knowing if she was.

"No, why would I be mad at you?" I was confused "because, we didn't let you go on the mission to see the earth king"

"Oh that, I'm completely ok now" there was something off with her but I can't quite point it out.

We heard katara shouting and we all ran to her "katara what is it?" Sokka asked