C H A P T E R 31

Wonderful

"Thinking about the fact that getting what she deserves means being with someone else makes it hard for me to breathe." -Hardin Scott, After

My love, your deep brown eyes pierce my soul

My love, your deep brown eyes pierce my soul. I wait for the day I can mark you. I'm not sure how much longer I can continue playing this game with you. The temptation is too much to resist at times, your neck calls for my mark and I have felt my canines extend on more than one account.

I do not know if you have noticed yet but your breasts are heavier, your glow brighter. My beauty, you are with child. Soon I'm sure you will hear the heartbeat. One day when our children are taking care of our pack and we are old, I'll sit in our garden and read you these letters. We will reminisce about the past and enjoy our lives not as alpha and luna but as mates.

So tell me darling Rosanna, does your heart still beat faster when I am near? Does your face still heat up when you see my cock? What did we name our children? I always favored the name Roman for a boy. I never put much thought into having a daughter but now I cannot imagine a world without a smaller version of you. I bet she has your kind eyes. Shall we name her Mirabella? It means wonderful.

Wonderful, the perfect word to describe my life with you.

ZANE DE LUCA

I watched as she ran through the trees and into the vast forest behind the Oberoi Estate. Alessandra was looking at this place with wonder but I viewed it with suspicion. There was something going on, something deeper than this stupid ball. I'd texted Hiro awhile ago and let him know to look into it for me.

Typically these tasks are for an alpha's beta but Ricardo probably wanted me dead for marking his sister with no warning.

Aye man I didn't have a warning either.

I wait for Alessandra for nearly an hour.  Her wolf finally comes back to the main grounds with her tongue out. Her heavy pants fill my ears and I watch as she disappears behind a tree and comes back with a loose shirt and shorts on.