D E A R R E A D E R

DEAR READER

I began brainstorming The Alpha's Promise in June of 2018. It was going to follow a completely different storyline and it was even published on Wattpad for a bit (I think). Around 2020, I had an idea. I rewrote the chapters that had been published and began The Alpha's Promise you know today. The book took a different route than what I had originally planned but I would not have it any other way.

I remember having about 5 chapters published when I stopped writing and updating. There wasn't really a reason for it other than I had an idea, I wrote a bit about it, and then in my mind it kind of just stopped there. I'm not sure if I would have continued to write the story if it wasn't for the comments I began to receive on the story. Your guys' thoughtful words showed me that people were actually reading my work and liking it. It was my inspiration to keep writing and now over 60 chapters later, we are here. Thank you for your support. Thank you to everyone who took the time to read my book. Thank you to the ones who left a vote. Thank you to the ones who left a comment. As a writer, these things really do make an impact and I am so grateful to have such a positive response to my story. Please continue to support the stories you read on Wattpad through voting and commenting!

WHAT'S NEXT?

The second book of this series is The Alpha's Crown. It features a new couple and you can definitely expect Zane and Alessandra to make a cameo!

Click on my profile to add it to your library.

QUESTIONS

If you guys have any questions for me about anything feel free to comment! I love hearing from you all.

Follow me on Wattpad to stay connected and get any new announcements!

Let's stay connected! Follow me on Wattpad/Instagram for updates and more