33:

He leaned closer.

"How about you end it. Admit it Claire you have the hots for me. I knew it from the first time I picked you up. The chemistry between us was and still is undeniable."

"I don't know what you're trying to achieve or what sick game you're playing but you have to stop. There is no chemistry, it's all in your head."

"So if there's no chemistry why'd we sleep together so many times, why'd we spend so much time together, why'd we kiss. Better yet why is it that when I kiss you, you get all hot?"

"You're over stepping every single boundary. Back up!"

He stepped even closer and touched my body. Pull yourself together Claire.

"See. You know you kissing both Luke and Donovan never once made me decide to leave. It gave me more reason to stay."

"And why is that?"

"Because Claire. I'm I'm gonna fight for you until you give in."

"Never in your wildest dreams. I'm going to leave now."

He grabbed me tight. Control is key in this situation Claire. But it's so hard isn't it? It's so hard to deny yourself of something you want so badly even if you know it's not good for you.

"(Xavier) Stop this at once."

"Give me one good reason why I should."

"Because I said so."

"Not good enough."

He learned in and I pulled away. I'm not doing this. Then it struck me, what if I make him so hot that we almost lose control and then I just pull away and leave. I'll teach him a good lesson and I'll stick to my plan.

He leaned in and I pulled back a bit.

"Don't tease me Claire. I won't play nice my longer."

"Well did you ever stop and think that I might not want you to play nice."

"So what your saying is you're gonna keep on teasing me until it drives me over the edge."

"Maybe."

"You see Claire. You might not like what I have to offer. It may or may not scare you."

"Do your worst hon. Nothing scares me anymore."

"Oh I'm gonna enjoy this."

"Of course you will. I make it fun or do you disagree?"

"I ain't saying nothing."

"Good."

I hovered my lips over his and I could see it was driving him insane.

"If you don't kiss me soon. I'm gonna have to do things my way."

I pressed my lips to his and once again I could feel that burning fire inside me. Have you ever craved something so much that it sends you into overdrive?

Well I have and I can tell you now it's not the best thing at times. It can make you do some stupid shit.

As we were kissing I moved him back towards the couch. He broke the kiss.

"Claire Bennett what on earth are you doing?"

I brought his lips to mine again and spoke into the kiss.

"Shh and move towards the couch."

He reached the couch and broke our kiss once again.

"And now? What happens now Bennett?"

I forcefully pushed him down on the couch.

"Aggressive much."

"Shut up."

I straddled him. He didn't hesitate to kiss me again.

"Damn you sure know how to make a guy all hot."

"I have my moments."

I lifted his shirt a bit and placed my hands on his rock hard abs. Damn this boy had an amazing body. Maybe that's why I can't resist him.

His hands cupped my face.

"How about we take this shirt off."

"Yes ma'am. Whatever you say. I'm yours to do whatever you please with."

He reached for my bra strap underneath my shirt.

"Can I?"

"Since when do you ask for my approval before you do something?"

"There's a difference between then and now."

"Please do explain."

"Shh you're ruining the moment."

"No explain yourself. Or I can get up and leave."

"Fine. Every time we've done anything we've been drunk or it was a simple impulse. So I want to do things right this time. Can I do it?"

"Sure."

He untied my bra. This was all going according to plan. Soon he took my shirt and my bra off. He kissed his way down my body.

"These jeans are in the way."

"Are you complaining that their still on my body?"

"No it's just if we're gonna do this they can't be part of the moment."

"Less talking more doing."

His hands reached for my button.

"Patience darling."

"How much longer are you gonna make me wait."

"As long as I want to. We're doing this on my terms."

"I don't think I like your terms."

"We can stop things right here. I'm not one of the other girls you rush things with. We're not drunk remember."

"I'm not telling you what to do. I'm just not used to doing things the slow way."

I placed a soft kiss on his month and he turned it into a passionate one. His hands were on my thighs. He gave my thighs a gentle squeeze.

I heard a knock on the door followed with Emma's voice.

"(Claire whispers) Shit. I gotta hide, the doors locked right?"

"(Emma)Xavier you in there?"

"Yeah just a minute I'm changing into my casual clothes."

"Okay just let me know when you're done. We have to talk."

"Sure things."

"(Xavier whispers) You have to hide in the closet. If she sees you here she'll flip."

"You don't think I know that. Where are my clothes?"

"Over there."

I grabbed them and got into the closet. I sat still just listening to them talking. They argued at first but then he told her how much he cared about her and that he would look after the child.

She suggested abortion but he wasn't having it. He told her she could give it up for adoption that was fine but not abortion. Once she left he called me.

"You can come out now."

I dressed and decided to leave.

"I think it's time I leave."

"Why?"

"Because I technically shouldn't be here. I should really leave. You were great tonight, I'll see you around."

"So you're gonna make me all hot and then leave."

"Yeah because technically we're not actually talking at this moment."

"Claire... Wait. Ah for crying out loud don't do this."

I turned around and left.