22:

I slept so rough that I ended up on top of him or that's what I think happened at least. He was busy playing with my hair.

"Morning beautiful. Did I wake you?"

"No not at all. How did I get on top of you?"

"I picked you up. Is it a problem?"

"No, not at all I quite like it."

He stopped playing with my hair and just stared at the ceiling. I didn't want him to stop but I figured he had a reason.

"(Xavier) Coffee?"

"I'm good thanks."

So he went and made coffee and I showered.  I was busy doing my make up when he came in.

"Your so damn beautiful."

"Thank you."

He placed a soft kiss in my neck and I turned around, I placed my hands on his face and kissed him softly. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he picked me up.

He sat me down on the basin and once again our eyes met. He leaned in and kissed me but all this time there was one thought filling my head. What happened between him and Livy?

"Xavier."

"Claire babe, what's wrong you seemed troubled. Did I do something wrong?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah sure anything for you."

"Promise you'll be honest no matter how much you think it will hurt me."

"I promise."

"Did you and Livy, you know..."

"You know what?"

"Did you guys sleep together."

"....."

Silence, could be the best but worst thing at the same time. I needed the truth even though I feared it so badly. I'd rather break my heart with the truth than protect it with a lie.

"Answer me please, you promised you would."

"Yes we did Claire, we slept together."

Tears fell down my cheeks, I pushed him away and got off the basin.

"Claire, wait. I can explain."

"What's there to explain?"

"It just happened, I didn't wanna do it but before I could say stop I found myself doing it anyway. I felt terrible because I didn't wanna sleep with Livy, I want to be with you. Could you find it in your heart to forgive me please."

"I don't know Xavier. This is taking things to extreme level. You went off at me for kissing Luke when I got dared, but here you are sleeping with a random girl and I should just be fine with it. The worst of it all is you had a choice you weren't dared."

I walked away from him but he stopped me. I turned around and begged for him to let me go but he wouldn't. He pulled me closer and hugged me tight.

"Claire babe, no matter what I say it won't make it better but I do like you even if it doesn't look like it or even if I don't show it. Believe me I do really like you."

"Let go of me."

I used all my power and pushed him away. But once I started I couldn't stop I kept on pushing him.

"Claire stop that, I'm warning you."

"How could you! You knew how I felt and still you did that!"