Chapter 13| ɴᴏᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs.

Ariana's POV.

"You not leave, ok?" Bria said sassily as she sat in my lap with her small arms around my neck.

I just giggled and wrapped my arms around her. "You're such an angel, do you know that?"

She nodded as she looked around.

"We have horses in da back!"

I gasped as I lifted her up more in my arms. "You do?"

"Mmhm!" She giggled as I tickled her tummy lightly.

She was so excited I couldn't help but smile. Ever since I pulled up she's been showing me around, or more like pulling me. She's been attached to my hip and literally not letting me out of her sight.

But I'm just happy that she's happy again and not crying.

"Hey." I looked back to see Y/N's standing there.

"Hi." I said looking away from him quickly. I continued with Bria, letting her show me around. Even though it was kind of hard to concentrate with being able to feel Y/N's hard stare on me.

As we walked around, I could feel him slowly walking back behind us.

"Umm so you mind if we talked now?"

I watched as he ran his hand through his hair and gave me a small smile

But I just shrugged and looked away from him. "Sure why not. That is why I came over, right."

I could tell by the look on his face that he was nervous. Hell I, myself as as nervous but I didn't didn't really care.

He sucked in a deep breath and nodded looking at the ground. "Yeah.. I'm sorry you're right."

Things got silent after that and Bria laid her head down on my shoulder.

"Come on, let's go inside it's getting kinda chilly out here."

I nodded following him down the path and into the large back door.

"Daddy I wan' juice box." Bria said as soon as we made it in.

He nodded as we made our way down a hall and into the kitchen. "Ok, but only one Bria. Lunch will be ready soon."

"And a cookie daddy." Y/N stopped reaching for the juice and looked back at her she smiled at him sweetly and he shook his head. Of course he wasn't about to tell her no.

"Here babygirl, why don't you go watch tv."

Bria grabbed the chocolate chip cookie with one hand and the juice box with the other. "Ouu thanks daddy. I wove chwocolwate!"

She wiggled free from my arms and I helped her down making it easy, before walking away completely, she turned to me and Y/N.

"Dada."