Chapter 24| ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ

"Mornin' dada."

I looked from the paperwork I had in my hands to see Bria coming out from her room.

She's really loving this tour lifestyle

She's really loving this tour lifestyle. She thinks of it as a little sleep over every night.

"Aw good morning princess. How'd you sleep?"

She smiled shyly and slowly came to me crawling into my arms. "Good. Where is Ari dada?" Bria asked with her head slightly turned.

Ever since she slipped and called Ariana her mommy, she hasn't said it since. It did take both Ariana and I by surprise, I never once in a million years saw it coming.

Ariana didn't seem like it bothered her, but we talked about it. She said it was ok, and she understood that Bria was in a very vulnerable place. Which I agreed, after everything that happened with Elizabeth I was thankful to not have heard from her again.

Except now..

I had just gotten more papers about this court case and it was stressing me out. But I was trying not to, the last thing I needed was Ariana finding out more about it.

So time has passed. It's been about 2 months since Bria was in the hospital from an allergic reaction and since then things have been good. Like I mentioned before, Bria and I are currently on tour with Ariana.

She loves it and so do I honestly. It's really great to see all of these things come together. Ariana works extremely hard 24/7 to get it all done.

"Well Ari had some things to work on this morning before her show tonight."

Bria gasped. "Yay, more singing and dancing!"

I chuckled and nodded at her cute reaction. "Yup that's right."

Speaking of singing, Ariana text me not too long ago wanting me to come down to her studio when Bria woke up.

"Hey Bria bean, wanna go see Ari?" I asked really already knowing the answer I would get.

She gasped and nodded. "Yes daddy! I wanna see her now!"

I smiled and nodded as I stood up from the couch. "Alright well let's get up and put on some clothes, yeah."

She clapped. "Ok!"

I always love how excited she is to see Ariana.

It didn't take us long at all to get to the studio, as soon as we made it we were taken straight to Ariana's room.