Chapter 4| ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛᴇᴀʀs

Y/N's POV.

"Y/N?"

I smiled at the small brunette and shrugged. "Hi momma."

It's been a little while since I've actually stopped by to see my mother and with how down Bria had been, I figured this would cheer her up some.

"Oh my goodness baby I've missed you much." She hugged me but pulled away quickly. "Where's my grand baby?"

"Boo!" Bria shouted jumping from behind me. "Here I am nana! I scare you!"

"Aww my precious baby, you sure did. Almost gave nana a heart attack."

"Oh no nana, I sorry."

"That's quite alright sweetheart, let's go and get some fresh baked cookies yeah?"

Bria's grown turned upside down once she heard those magical words. "Ouuu yay nana!"

"Aw momma, she just had ice cream. No need to spoil her."

Mom looked up at me and rolled her eyes. "She's fine Y/N, my baby can never be too spoiled."

I laughed and followed them into the kitchen.

"Y/N dear you really gotta cut that hair of yours."

"What? Momma I thought you liked all my hair." I joked flipping it slightly.

I've always known she hated how long I grew my hair. I used to keep it cut short but once Elizabeth and I split, I just never bothered to cut it.

"I do dear. But you look too much like your father."

I chuckled shaking my head as I sat down at the table. "Wow, thanks ma. I appreciate that."

"Daddy can I please talk to Ariana." Bria begged me for the hundredth time.

"Ariana?"

I looked up to see momma staring at me, I knew what she was thinking. "Uh yeah, remember I told you I got ahold of some concert tickets?"

"Oh yes I remember, is this Ariana the person you guys went to see?"

I nodded.

"Yes nana! Her so nice and I love her so much!"

My mom smiled as she slowly turned her head back to me. "Wow you do huh?"

"Mmhm." Bria nodded happily as she crunched on some freshly baked chocolate chip cookies. "She loves me too nana, her tell me!"

We had talked a few times over this week but it wasn't much. More like us just sending quick good morning text or her asking about how Bria was.

I really don't want to bother her with my problems. I mean she's a huge superstar, I'm sure she's got plenty keeping her busy.

"Uh maybe later baby girl, but how about you go watch cartoons while I talk to nana."

She nodded. "K daddy."

Watching her skip off to the living room, I turned to mom who was already smiling at me.

"Y/N?"

"I know momma I know. It's not at all what you think. She's been down and she just wants to talk to her."

She hummed and raised her eyebrow up at me. "Is this about Elizabeth?"

I sighed but nodded rubbing my hand over my face. "She called earlier today and Bria's been down every since."

"Why can't she just leave my baby alone. I mean hasn't she done enough and causes enough pain to her already."

I knew mom was mad, hell I couldn't blame her. After all the shit that she's put me and Bria through.