Chapter 23| ᴡʜʏ?

Y/N's POV.

I groaned hearing my phone ding for the fourth time this mornin'.

"Baby, who's blowing up your phone like that? Especially at this time of morning?" Ariana asked.

"I don't know, I'll check." I mumbled as I rolled over some- well as much as I could with Ariana still laying on top of me. Reaching for my phone I was shocked to once I turned it on to see who it was that had been textin me.

Slowly I got out of bed not wanting Ariana to see. Lord knows what she would do if she sees this.

 Lord knows what she would do if she sees this

Ok, so she's obviously lost it. There is no way in hell that she is pregnant. She's just saying things to make me talk to her.

"Mmm babe come back to bed." I heard Ariana moan making me look up from my phone and quickly shut it off.

"Just a sec babe." I sighed deeply rubbing my hand over my face.

Damnit man! What if Josie was really pregnant by me.. what the fuck am I going to do then?!

This is the absolute last thing that I need in my life right now. Just when I thought she was gone for good, she pops back up and with more baggage!

I began to panic as all the thoughts and possibilities ran through my head. I mean I wasn't exactly able to be careful when I was with her. She didn't give me a choice at all. So could there be a possibility that she's carrying my baby?

Oh god I feel sick.

I shook my head as I slowly rocked on the edge of the bed.

What the hell am I going to do?

Just then I felt a small pair of hands start to run up and down my back and over my chest. "Baby, you ok?"

Suddenly my eyes grew wide. What the hell am I going to tell Ariana?!

"Y/N?" She asked again and this time I turned to face her. "Are you ok?"

Her chocolate brown eyes stared deep into my own. It was like she was reading me, like she already knew the answer to the question.

So instead of saying anything I slid my phone into her hands and put my head down in my arms.

I could hear the sound of Ariana's manicured nails moving along the screen making my heart beat faster. When the sound stopped, so did my heart.

Things were silent for a moment. I was way too scared to look up. What if she breaks up with me because of this?

"Aww baby, well the first thing that needs to be done is you need to block her number. Because if she tries anything, I cannot make any promises for her safety."

I frowned and slowly sat up. "Wait-you're not gonna break up with me?"

Ariana looked at me like I had three heads.

"What, are you insane!" She giggled softly pulling me closer to her with her arms around my neck. "Of course not baby."

I shook my head. "I-I just thought that, you would cause of what Josie said."

"Pshh oh please. I'm not gonna let that bitch scare me off. I don't care if she is pregnant, I'm here to stay." She smiled making me smile.

But then it hit me. Could I really put Ariana through that? If Josie is really having my baby, could I let Ariana be there like she is for Bria? Or would that be too much?

"No way! I-I couldn't ask you to do that, you're already doing so much for me and-"

Ariana grabbed my hands making me shut up and look at her.

"Y/N, baby calm down. I know what happened ok. Even if there is a chance in hell that she is pregnant and it is yours. I know you didn't have a choice, I know none of this was your fault. So I'll be right by your side."

I sighed and nodded. "God, I truly don't deserve you."

She smiled and leaned over kissing my lips.

All of a sudden she pushed me back on the bed and crawled on top of me. "Uh Ariana-what's goin on?"

"Shhhh." She said with her slim finger placed on my lips. "You're mine do you here me Y/N? All mine, and I don't share. Every inch of you, is mine."

Nodding I tried to sit up only to be pushed back down. "I-I know baby and I promise you're the only woman I want."

Her hands roamed my upper body slowly as she pushed against my lower half. "You seem stressed and worried.. here let me calm you down."

She got off of my lap and I felt her pull my sweatpants down to my ankles before I felt a wet and warm, sensation that drove me wild. My moans roared throughout the entire bedroom, no matter how much I tried containing them. Her moaning wasn't helping me at all, it was only turning me on more.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head and I moaned. "O-oh Jesus Ari!"

"There you go baby, scream it loud just the way I like it." She said while smirking up at me.

Thank god my mom volunteered to stay back and watch Bria for me. She thought it would be a good idea for us to go and be alone, and talk things out.

Let's just say, we did more than making up.

I felt my jaw clench up as I stared down at her. She smiled up at me innocently and I groaned before picking her up and tossing her on to the bed.

"Ou! Babe why so rough?"

"You know Ariana, I won't continue to let you get away with teasing me the way that you do."

She tilted her head to the side and smirked. "Teasing? I did no such thing Y/N."

"I outta reach you a lesson." I groaned under my breath as I ran my hands up her body slowly and held her arms down.

Ariana bit down on her bottom lip and shrugged. "Teach me then."

_

ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴏᴡɴ! ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴤᴏᴏɴ.

ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴛʜɪɴᴋ 💭

ᴀʟᴡᴀʏᴤ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ, ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏᴤ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴʏ ᴤᴜɢɢᴇᴤᴛɪᴏɴᴤ. ғᴇᴇʟ ғʀᴇᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ɪ'ᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇᴀʀ ғʀᴏᴍ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ :)

sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴀɴʏ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs.🦥

_