Chapter 7| sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ʀᴇᴀʟ

Ariana's POV.

"Ari sweetheart." I looked up for my phone to see my mom staring at me.

"Yes mom?"

"What's gotten into you, you're all smiles today huh?"

I hummed to myself and shrugged. "Oh nothing. Just happy is all."

It was true, I just woke up in a good fucking mood today. Lucky me, cause I have a very long day ahead of me and I would hate to have woken up on the wrong side of the bed..

"Be honest with me, is there a man making you this happy?" As soon as she asked that Y/N popped into my head.

I don't know why, it's not like we're together or anything. Hell, we're barely even friends, I mean we are and we talk constantly now. But we don't know each other all that well.

Instead of saying any of that I just sighed and turned my head at her. "Mom, seriously?"

She just shrugged and smiled at me like some high school kid who knew all my secrets. "Oh come on Ariana, you can't tell me I'm wrong. For weeks now I've watched you and I've noticed how happy you've been. Not saying that there's anything wrong with that, because it's definitely not. But I would at least like to know who's making my daughter this happy."

I couldn't help but giggle at her as I rolled my eyes. "No mom, look I have rehearsals to get to and then a few studio sessions so I'll talk to you later."

I grabbed my fruit bowl from the counter along with my keys.

"This conversation is not over young lady!"

"But I think it is!" I waved as I walked out to my car.

Jesus that woman is terrible. But I know for sure that I have not heard the end of that conversation.

'𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚁𝚎𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜𝚊𝚕'

I flipped my ponytail over my head as I rested my hands on my hips.

"Wheww good job today guys! I'll see you all first thing tomorrow morning." I smiled as I watched everyone start to spread out and grab their things to leave.

Everyone said their goodbyes and hugged me. I made small conversations with a few of the dancers before letting them walk out.

"Hey Ari!" I looked up to see one of my newest back up dancers walking towards me.

Charles I think is his name.

I smiled and nodded. "Oh hey, what's up?"

He bit down on his lip as his eyes gawked over my body.

I stood there batting my eyes up at him. "Something I can help you with Charles?"

 "Something I can help you with Charles?"