Chapter 22| ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴅᴏᴇs ᴛʜɪs ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴜs?

Ariana's POV.

"It was finally nice to meet the young woman that my granddaughter adores so much." The curly haired woman said. I sure know where Y/N gets his looks from.

I felt my cheeks heat up as I looked down at my hands. "Aw its really nice meeting you Ms. Y/LN."

"I hate to ask, but is everything ok with you and my son?"

"Umm- I guess so."

"Oh honey I can read a room, no need to lie to me." She spoke softly making me look at her.

My jaw clenched and I felt my eyes began to water.

"Aww no dear, I did not mean to make you cry." Ms. Y/LN said frantically as she put her hands on my shoulders.

"It's just-I messed everything up!" Suddenly everything that I had done just came crashing down on me. "He trusted me and I betrayed him."

Ms. Y/LN stood there quietly for a moment and I couldn't even look at her. I felt like complete shit, knowing what I had did and how I had hurt her son.

"Listen, I know my son. I have never ever seen him as happy as he's been since meeting you. Don't even get me started on Bria." She said making me smile. "You make the both of my babies so happy, so whatever you did, he will forgive you and I'm sure that the two of you can move on from this and be truly happy together."

I sniffed back more tears and hugged her."Thank you so much, Ms. Y/LN."

"Oh please, call me Sandy. You're apart of this family now." She told me with a wide grin and I couldn't help but smile back. "Now go and get my stubborn son back."

*

"Well umm thank you, so much for allowing me to see Bria." I spoke as Y/N and I sat at a table in the cafeteria.

"You're welcome. Also about her calling you-

I just shook my head. "Y/N we don't have to discuss it now."

I knew where he was going with it and I honestly didn't wanna hear it. Not because I cared about what Bria said in there either. Her calling mommy, wasn't the issue for me. It was the fact that I felt like this was another way for him to push me away somehow.

And I'm definitely not ready for that conversation. I know he says he forgives me, there's still this part of me who's unsure.

What I did was wrong and there is absolutely no way around that. So I cannot blame him for being angry with me.

"Ariana-"

"Do you really forgive me?" I asked cutting him off.

His head turned a bit as he stared down at me. "Huh? I'm not understanding Ariana, I-I told you that I did."

I nodded. "Yeah but-you could have just been saying that to make me feel better."

He sighed and shook his head.

"And I don't want you to say something that you don't mean. I-I want us to try and build things back up honestly."

"But I was honest with you." He said softly.

"See you say that.. but I just- I know how bad I fucked up. I know how bad I hurt you, hell- even Bria knows how bad I hurt you. I never wanna put you in that position ever again."

And here comes the tears..

I sniffed as they began clouding my vision. "This was all my fault and I realized that. But I want you to know that I love you so much and I don't know how I can go another day without having or Bria with me. The both of you are a very important part of my life now."

As I continued to ramble on and on Y/N stood in front of me with a concerned look on his face. He would open his mouth as if he had something to say but wouldn't say anything. So I continued with my small, slightly panicked rant.

Before I knew exactly what was happening, I felt his large hands caress my face as he leaned down bringing his to meet with mine.

I cried out as I stood on the tips of my toes, and wrapped my arms around his neck.

My breath felt shaky, this familiar feeling of exploding butterflies in my tummy returned making me smile into the kiss. I could feel him smiling back and as we slowly pulled apart I kept my arms right around his neck as he leaned his forehead against my own.

I could feel his minty breath on my nose almost making me melt in his large arms.

"Y/N, where does this leave us?" I almost didn't trust my own voice to speak. I was right not to, it was shaky and uneven.

"It leaves me right here with you, and you with me. Because when I said I forgave you, I meant it, and I never go back on what I say. I am not going anywhere baby. I'm here with you as long as you will have me, because I am in love with you."

I shook my head staring him right in his eyes. "I am so in love with you Y/N.  You have no idea."

He smiled and shrugged before placing another kiss on my lips. "Oh I think I do."

_

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟸 ɪ𝚜 ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ!

ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴛʜɪɴᴋ 💭

sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴀɴʏ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs.💓

_