Chapter 17| ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ɪᴛ.

Ariana's POV.

I woke up feeling better than I have in a long time. My body felt great, but my heart felt even better.

Sighing I reached for my ringing phone, squinting a bit before answering it. "Scooter?"

"Check TMZ." Was all that he said before hanging up. Well this obviously isn't good , I could tell he was more than pissed off.

"What the fuck?" I mumbled under my breath before pushing my hair out of my face. I grabbed the remote from the nightstand and flicked to TMZ.

I'm so confused because usually, Scooter would be the one to say that I should never check these type of sources. So for him to personally call and tell me himself to check it is so strange.

Welp looks like superstar Ariana Grande already has a new boo.. and a daughter?! Check photos below to see more👀🤩

My mouth dropped as I watched the story unfold. "Holy shit!"

No. No. No. No. this is not ok! I got up as fast as I did and made my way dow the stairs.

"Y/N, we really need to talk-"

"Are you serious right now Elizabeth? You don't know a damn thing about what it takes to raise her!" He shouted loudly as he slapped his hand on the counter.

I walked up slowly rubbing my hand up and down his bare lower back.

"I'm doing the best I can, and you think you can do better!"

Hell no she can't. Her own child doesn't even think she loves her.

"Wow ok. You just keep throwing that back in my face. Do you not realize all that you've done? Because I could surely throw it all in your damn face! Just screw you Elizabeth, try and take her see where it gets you! You just wanna hurt me! Why don't you try and think about your damn daughter for once!" He yelled before hanging up."

After he did that, it was silent for a second. I could tell Y/N was super stressed out and pissed right now.

"Fuck! It's like the entire world is against me!"

I didn't know what to do or say at the moment so all I did was hug him. Everyone can use a hug sometimes.

"But you have me.." I spoke softly causing him to slowly look up. "You have you me and Bria right by your side."

He sighed softly and shook his head as he brought his big yet soft hands up to my face. "You are an angel."

"No. You're the angel baby." I smiled kissing his lips.

The whole thing about TMZ totally flew out of my head. Trust me, I was tempted to tell him.

But fuck it. I'm not even about to bring it up to him. Who the hell cares right? I mean I knew I was taking a huge chance anyway by doing that, so so what. People found out.

I am going to continue to live out my life regardless.

Hopefully with this man right here.

He's so perfect.

^*^

Y/N's POV.

"Aww hi babes."

Ari cheered as she laid down comfortably in my chest with her body literally wrapped around mine. She held her phone out to her face as she smiled and blew kisses.

She tried explaining it to me. Something about going up live. Although I'm not really into the technology stuff, I'm just happy to see her all excited.

We've been laying like this while she chatted with her fans and stuff. It was pretty cool to witness so I'm glad she allowed me to be here.

Ari moved the phone away before looking up at me. "Everyone wants to know who you are."

I chuckled lightly. "Really?"

She smiled and nodded.

For a little bit longer I sat watching her interact with all of these people through her phone, which I found amazing.

"Daddy!" Ariana looked up at me and my eyes grew as I slowly let her go and got up from under her to grab Bria up in my arms.

"Bria cut it out-"

She began to kick. "No dada I wanna lay wif you and Ariana!"

I saw her look back her her phone quickly. "Welp guys, I hate to do this more than anything but I really have to go now. But I promise to get in later ok?" She paused for a second as she read over some comments and giggled. "Yes I promise you guys, I love you, later!"

"I am so so sorry about that Ariana." I mumbled shaking my head. "I really don't know what else to say."

Ariana sighed as she came up from behind me. "Oh Y/N, babe don't apologize. Everything is gonna be fine."

I raised my eyebrows up at her as I stared her down. "But what if it's not?"

She slowly reached up and unfolded my arms. "Then, we'll deal with whatever comes when it comes."

"So. When are you leaving?"

"What? Getting tired of me already?" She joked looking up at me.

"Never. I just know that Bria and I will miss you." I shrugged.

She pouted up at me. "Aww I know and I'll miss you guys even more. But why don't you just come with me?"

I chuckled as I swayed with her back and forth. My hands wrapped around her waist. "Wait, you were serious baby?"

"Absolutely. Of course I was babe, I'd want nothing more than to have two of my favorite people by my side on the road."

I just smiled shyly at her. This woman sure knows how to make a man feel special that's for sure.

"Bria bear, would you like to go on tour with Ari?"

Bria looked up from her tablet to me and over to Ariana. "Hmmm does that mean I get to stay wif you Ariana?"

Ariana looked over at me before she smiled and took Bria right out of my arms. "Aw well it sure does."

"Then yes, I want to! Now we can be all together like a family!"

My eyes grew wide as I looked over at Ariana who was already looking at me.

Oh boy.

_

ᴀᴡᴡ ʜɪ ɢᴜʏs sᴏ ғᴀʀ ᴍʏ ᴊᴜɴɪᴏʀ ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴏғ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇɢᴇ ɪs ᴋɪᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ᴀss🥲ʙᴜᴛ ᴀs ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇᴅ ɪ ᴀᴍ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴀs ʙᴇsᴛ ᴀs ɪ ᴄᴀɴ!

ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪɴɢs💭, ʜᴏᴡ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ɢᴏ??

sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴀɴʏ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs.

_