Chapter 3| ᴅᴀʏs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs

*One Week Later*

__________

"Daddy, daddy, daddy!" I chuckled as I stood in front of the mirror brushing my teeth.

"Yes princess?" I asked looking down at her. She slowly pulled herself up on her little stool.

"Can you do my hair?"

I smiled down at her before lifting her up in my arms. "Baby, you know daddy isn't too good at doing hair."

She always asks me to do her hair, because according to her I do a fantastic job.

"That's ok daddy, I wove it when you do my hair!"

"Alright sure babygirl."

She cheesed as she clapped her hands as I sat her down in a chair. "Yay, now I'll be pretty daddy!"

"Oh Bria you're already so beautiful."

"I am?" She asked looking up at me with her pretty brown eyes.

I nodded. "Absolutely babygirl, you are the most beautiful princess in the whole world."

"I a pretty princess wike Ariana?"

I chuckled and nodded. "You are the prettiest princess of all Bria bear."

It didn't take me long to finish up with her hair but because it's so long I had to make sure I took my time to brush through it.

Trust me Bria would get me straight if I didn't do it right.

Once I was finished with her hair, I got her dressed. Or more like she dressed herself.

What can I say? My kid has great taste just like her dad.

"See darling, cute as button." I cheesed at her poking her little nose.

Bria giggled bribing her hands up to her face. "Stop it daddy!"

"I really really wove my Ariana stuffs." She said softly kicking her feet back and forth.

"You really really look adorable in it."

It's been maybe a week since we went to see Ariana, and Bria has been absolutely attached to the things that Frankie got her. She wants wear her little Ariana clothes everyday. I have to literally trick her to even try and wash it.

"I know!" She smiled as she bounced on the bed. "Daddy?"

"Yes baby?"

"We see Ariana again?"

Oh man. What am I to tell her? I knew she really had the time of her life, but I don't think I could lie to her and tell her that it was something that could happen.

"Daddy?" She whined staring up at me with her big round eyes.

I sighed going to sit on the bed next to her. "Oh well, baby Ariana is a very busy woman-"