Chapter 29| ᴛɪᴍᴇ ғʟɪᴇs

Ariana's POV.

"So are you and Y/N, like not together anymore?"

I sighed as I looked through my clothes rack that sat in the middle of my huge room. "I really don't know Court, I mean I definitely don't wanna just beak up with him."

But what else was gonna come from this? I mean we don't even really talk anymore. I know that's my fault, I ignore his calls and text. Ok so we have been a bit distant lately. And it is my fault, I've been distracted.

More or less...

"Hm so what do you want out of this then?" Vic asked as she looked over at me with a hard stare.

"I-I don't know."

They have been questioning me over and over about this situation as if I don't already feel like shit.

"Tuh. Of course you don't." Courtney mumbled underneath her breath making me look up from the clothes and back to her.

I really don't think she meant for me to hear her, but I did. "What was that court?" I asked with my eyebrow raised.

She shrugged. "How do you cheat on your boyfriend and not know what you want Ariana? I mean you always get whatever you want out of life, you're spoiled- and you've always complained about not being able to find a good man, now that you have one you cheat on him.." She ranted with a blank stare on her face.

I opened my mouth to speak but she cut me off. "You simply do not deserve a man like Y/N. He's too good for you."

"E-Excuse me- but you don't know a damn thing about Y/N and I's relationship!"

"I know enough! I know that he deserves someone that loves him equally as much as he loves them!"

I frowned at her wondering why she was talking to me the way that she was. It was like she knew something that I didn't.

Victoria suddenly stood up in between us. "Alright you two let's not do this."

"No-" I spoke slowly as I nodded. "Let's do this, please Courtney. Tell me whatever it is that you need to say to me."

She glared at me. "Fine. I'm in love with Y/N."

Vic gasped. "Ouu you sneaky bitch."

The room grew so quiet, that I was sure you could hear the steam blowing from my ears.

I couldn't even begin to describe how pissed I was in this moment. How in the hell does your so called "best friend" just up and tell you that she is in love with your fucking boyfriend.

I shook my head and laughed. "Oh wow. You know what- now it all makes sense."

This entire time she was just trying to get closer to Y/N.

"Well I have news for you Courtney. Y/N is mine, no matter what and he would never ever be with you."

"Yeah. You keep thinking that." She shrugged and walked out of the room without saying another word.

As I watched her leave I couldn't help but wonder what she was up to.

"What the actual fuck just happened?"

"I guess now I know who wasn't really my friend." I spoke sadly as I felt my eyes began to water.

"Aww baby, don't you worry about her. You'll always have me. I don't care what careless, stupid, idiotic-

"Ok Vic I get it!" I said interrupting her mini speech.

She sighed. "My bad. But no matter what choices you make, you're still my girl and I love you."

I sniffed back my tears and nodded as I hugged her. "I love you too."

I cannot believe this is all happening!

∿ ∿ ∿ ∿

"You're so beautiful babe." Dalton said softly in my ear as I wrote in my notebook.

I was now sitting in the studio trying to come up with some new music. But it's like my brain was clouded.

I smiled and leaned back into him. "Thank you."

He stared at me and I stared back at him. Slowly our lips closed in to meet.

But we were interrupted when someone cleared their throat. "Can we talk?"

I jumped slightly at the voice booming from behind me.

Turing around I was met with a serious looking Y/N.

"O-Oh my god, h-hi baby." I smiled at him weakly and got up from my chair to meet him. I could feel Dalton's eyes on me. But shit, I didn't know what else to do in this moment.

Before I could get any closer he stopped me.

"So umm, is this who you wanna be with?" He asked nervously as he rubbed the back of his head.

I stared up at him confused. "Wha- huh? Baby what are you talking about?"

He took a step back and raised his hands. "Please. Don't play games with me right now Ariana. J-just be honest with me for once."

My eyes went from him then back to Dalton.

God, please help me.

_

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ! ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ?

ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ. sᴏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs & ɢɪᴠᴇ ғᴇᴇᴅʙᴀᴄᴋ!🌝

sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴀɴʏ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs.🍄

_