Chapter 6| ᴡᴏʀʀɪᴇs

Y/N's POV.

"What are you doing here?" I spoke folding my arms across my chest. Elizabeth stared up at me with attitude written all over her face.

I wasn't at all prepared to deal with her bullshit at this time.

"I told you. I'm here to see my daughter."

I couldn't even hold in my laugh.

"You came to see my daughter, at-" I stopped to look down at my phone. "-at 12:00 o'clock in the mornin'?"

She shrugged as she pushed past me and just walked into my house. "It shouldn't matter what time it is, as long as I'm here."

I watched her look around and I knew she was trying to find something to down me on. Just like she always does.

"Mm I see you haven't had enough money to at least clean up the place." She said as she turned back around to face me. I clenched my jaw stoping myself from saying anything back to her. "Still looks the exact same as it did years ago."

"Look, I think it's best if you leave now." I could feel my anger boiling up inside of me and I'm really trying to control that. I've been in an ok mood and I'm not trying to let her just storm in and ruin that.

"I know you're not the brightest person but I just told you that I am not leaving until I see my child."

"Ok and she's not here anyway!"

She stopped and turned to look at me. "It's 12 am Y/N, why the hell is my daughter not in bed!"

"The real question is why do you think you have any sort of say on why goes on here! She's my daughter." I muttered shaking my head.

She has a lot of nerve. Coming in here acting like she's really concerned and worried about Bria's whereabouts. It's all fake, everything was fraudulent and I know that.

"Because she is still my child! And I really wish you would stop throwing that in my face, it's over and done with so you need to get over it!"

Did she really just- oh wow..

"Seriously Elizabeth, you want me to get over it? Oh I am over it trust me when I tell you that I couldn't care less about you not being here! But Bria, yeah if you remember her, that innocent little girl is not over it! She used to ask for her mommy everyday, and she still cries for you! She thinks that you don't love her! But you're not here so you don't gotta hear that! I do, I deal with her tears all because of you!" I huffed still trying so hard to control my anger. But with her standing here made it nearly impossible to do.

She stood there quietly for a second before rolling her eyes. "Whatever Y/N, all of that was just another way for you to blame everything on me, right? As if you never did anything wrong to push me away!"

"All I did was try and love you Elizabeth and you damn well know that! Once you got pregnant I let go of my dreams and stuff by you, even after you went back to college I stayed by your side and got a regular job just to support us, you were just ungrateful!"

"Yeah right." She scoffed. "Look I'm don't discussing the past, now I want to see my damn daughter."

"Are you not hearing anything I'm telling you Elizabeth, huh? Bria is not here, she's at my moms, and even if she was here I wouldn't let you see her."

She raised her eyebrow up at me as she took a step closer. "You wouldn't let me?"

"You heard me." I mumbled as I stood with my arms crossed. I knew what she was trying to do but it wasn't gonna work, I wasn't gonna back down.