Chapter 9| ᴍ.ɪ.ᴀ

𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛.

Y/N's POV.

"Dada. But I not wike it." Bria whined as she hung on to me.

I sighed rubbing her back. " I know babygirl, but you have to eat it."

She shook her head and pouted up at me. "No."

This was an everyday thing now. Me pleading with Bria to eat, and her pouting and crying her heart.

"Want to talk to nana?" I offered trying to think of something to at least put a smile on her face.

She nodded her head slowly but before I could even think I heard a voice behind me.

"Good morning!"

I sighed closing my eyes tightly hearing Josie coming down the stairs.

"Mornin'." I spoke plainly.

She skipped towards me and grabbed my face placing a kiss on my lips.

Bria frowned and tried to push her way out of my arms. "Mmm." She grumbled.

"Aww Bria, when will you get used to me being around you and your dad?"

Never hopefully. I thought to myself as I watched her skip over to the stove and start to fix herself a plate.

I cleared my throat slightly. "So umm you're not leaving?"

Her eyes darted my way making my chest tighten up.

"Are you rushing me out?"

"What? No, no I'm not. It's just- you usually leave this time every morning." I explained the best that I could.

Her hard face turned into a smile making me exhale. "Hey I'm just joking with you Y/N. But I just figured that we should eat breakfast together, as a family." She shrugged.

Bria only glared at Josie. Yeah, my baby really didn't like her, but I couldn't blame her. I didn't like her much at all either.

"For me, please Bria bear." I nearly begged her. I know it was wrong for me to be putting my own child in the middle of this but I needed her to help make this a little easier.

She slumped down in her seat. "K dada I eat."

I smiled and kissed her forehead. "Thank you sweetheart."

This has been absolute hell for me. But I feel as though I'm doing what I have to do. I don't really have a choice, and she's holding me and my daughter's lively hoods in her hands.

Within a snap she could have me fired. I just can't have that, no matter how much this is killing me right now. Plus she just got me this promotion like she promised and the money has been really good.

The benefits from the job are amazing. Let's just say I'm doing really well for Bria and I now. I was also able to move us out of the small house and into a brand new one.

So I guess this little "arrangement" had its pros as well. Even though the cons out weighed them drastically. I needed to do what I have to for my daughters sake.

As I say in my thoughts, my phone rang making me pull it out of my back pocket slowly. Ariana's name showed on the screen making me smile a bit.

Jesus, I've been wanting to talk to her for so long. Don't even get me started on Bria, she's been asking for her nonstop. I've been missing her voice, but every time she called me I could never bring myself to answer. For one, Josie seems to always be around whenever she does. Second, I feel so fucking crappy about this situation right now.