Chapter 11| sᴛᴜᴄᴋ

Y/N's POV.

"I wan' Ariana back!" Bria shouted through the house.

I sighed deeply putting my head into my hands. "Bria, baby you have to calm down. Please."

"N-no! I wan' Ari!" She shouted again and stumped her little feet on the ground before taking off towards the back.

"Bria!" I called after her but she was not trying to listen to me right now. I just decided to let her be because I knew how upset she was.

Once she saw Ariana pull away, it was over from there.. I wanted to break myself but I couldn't. I had to stay strong.

Josie shook her head as she came up beside me crossing her arms across her chest. "Wow. You let her talk to you like that?"

I just shrugged. "She's a baby, and she's upset."

"Mm. What is the deal with you and this Ariana chick anyway?" Josie asked and I shrugged again.

"Nothing." I mumbled walked straight past her.

Well. I tried to but was stopped by her of course.

"Hey. Do not walk away from me when I'm speaking to you Y/N." She said sternly. "Now, I do believe that I have a right to know how the fuck she really is to you."

I groaned throwing my head back in aggravation. "God! Just let it go will ya!"

She stood there staring up at me with her mouth open. "Excuse me?"

"I'm sick and tied of you walking around here talking and treating me like a damn child! I'm not a fucking kid, and my daughter isn't yours!"

That must have pissed her off because I noticed her face turn red as she took steps towards me. "You will not talk to me that way Y/N." She spoke as she walked up closer to me. I bit the inside of my cheek as I looked away from her. "Don't you forget that without me you wouldn't have any of this! I am the reason that you have what you do now and one call to my father, you'll be done!"

That's it. I can't take this bullshit anymore, I mean look at what's happening. Ever since I stared this little agreement, I haven't even spoken two words to momma. Now my daughter is upset with me, and Ariana is pissed at me and I don't know if she'll ever talk to me again.. god! What I thought would be the best thing for us turned out to be the worst.

I chuckled bitterly and shook my head as my hands rested on my hips.

"Well you know what. Fuck this Josie, I'm done so do what ever the hell you wanna do now!"

"What do you mean you're done Y/N?!"

"Exactly what I just said! I done, I'm finished!" I yelled down at her as I looked her right in the eyes. "Nothing is worth this shit anymore. So call up your dad, get me fired whatever the hell you feel like doing cause I just don't give damn!"

I waited a second for her reaction but when she didn't say anything I just turned and walked away to go and find my baby.

"Oh. So you think you have some sort of say so in this?" I just ignored her. "You're not done until I say you're done Y/N, just you watch!"

I froze in my steps and stared to turn around but then I heard a hard slam indicating to me that she had left out of the front door.

I just rolled my eyes and huffed. "Thank god."

I walked through the hallways and I found Bria  curled up on her bed with her iPad in her hands. She looked so peaceful, besides the dried tear stains on her face and her puffy cheeks.

God I felt like complete shit right now. How could I do this to her?

This situation had gotten way out of hand. This arrangement was supposed to do more good than bad. I thought I had thought things through more than I actually had apparently. I mean the money and the job seemed to be better than anything else in the beginning.

I was thinking that everything would be better. Even though I'm no dummy. I've been saving and putting back all the money that Josie's been giving me since this has all started into a separate account. Trust me... it's quite a lot by now.

I'm planning on getting myself a good lawyer for court and I'm setting things up so when this crap ends me and my baby will be set up nicely.

But this just isn't worth what I thought it would be.

It seems that I've lost all chances with Ariana. I didn't even get a chance to explain myself before she ran off.

I don't know.. I don't even have the guts to try and call her. Just knowing that I hurt her, hurts me.. God. I can't get the look on her face out of my head. The look of disappointment and sadness.

Josie just had to ruin that for me. How could she introduce herself as my freakin' "girlfriend'? Like hell she is! She's far from that! I'm actually disgusted just thinking about it.

All we do is have sex. Not lying, hand to god, that's all this is. Sex. It's nothing but meaningless sex, and trust me I feel worthless for even putting myself into this position. But I just feel like I can't get out of this!

It's like I'm the dog and she's dangling the bone over my head.

If I could just get Ariana to sit down and listen to all of that, then maybe things would be ok. Because I can't lie, there's obviously some real feelings there. Which is why I'm so scared that she won't understand what's going on. I don't want her to look at me differently or anything.

"Maybe I should call her.." I sighed deeply looking back down at Bria. I'm sure she wouldn't want to even hear from me right now. Honestly, she probably hates me and I wouldn't blame her if she does.

"It's ok babygirl.. everything is gonna be ok. I promise." I whispered down into her ear as I pushed her curls out of her face.

I can't keep putting her through this. I refuse to. I had to end this with Josie. I don't know what she meant by it's not over but it surely is for me.

Why can't she just leave me the hell alone? I feel like I'm stuck. Stuck in a box that I can't get out of.

All of a sudden Bria began to move around on the bed making me look at her. Her eyes slowly started to open. She began to whine a bit making me rub her back slightly trying to sooth her.

"Dada?" Her small voice rang through the thick air. I could tell she was obviously still half asleep, just by the look in her low eyes and the sound in her heavy voice.

I let out a stiff laugh. "Yes babygirl, daddy is here."

"I wan' Ari here." She mumbled tiredly as she wrapped her arms around my large hand.

Staring down at her I sighed and nodded. "I know sweetheart.. me too." I leaned down placing a small kiss on top of her forehead.

I want her here too.

_

ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛssss💭

ʜᴏᴡ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴇɴᴅ?

ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ sᴏᴏɴ🤓

sᴏ sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴀɴʏ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs

_