Chapter 21| ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ

ℍ𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪 𝔼𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕠𝕟𝕖!
𝔼𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪! 🐰💓

____________________

"Nana, wook!" Bria shouted as she opened up another gifted that we had gotten her from the store. "Dada bought it for me!"

Mom gasped. "Aww I see pumpkin it's adorable."

"Now I a princess!"

"Of course you are. My beautiful little princess."

There was a small knock on the door grabbing my attention. "Excuse me, Mr. Y/LN may I speak to you for a moment?"

I looked back at mom and she just nodded letting me know that she had Bria.

I looked back to Bria's nurse and smiled. "Sure."

Walking out I made sure to close the door all the way behind me.

"Hey, is everything ok?"

She smiled and nodded. "Things are looking better than yesterday of course. But Bria still has some swelling in her throat, so we will have to start her on some at home treatments for her to take and some liquid antibiotics. But if this doesn't help with the swelling within a couple of days, we will have to take further actions."

I nodded taking everything in that she was saying. "Ok, further actions as in what exactly?"

"Surgery is the worst case scenario." She spoke and my eyes grew. "But!- but Mr. Y/LN I assure you that that is the absolute last thing on the list. We will discuss that when and only if the time comes."

I sighed trying to calm my heart rate down. "Ok, ok well thank you so much for everything that you've done for us ma'am."

She smiled and nodded. "Absolutely, now if you need anything, don't be afraid to ask."

As she walked away I slowly leaned with my back against the wall. "Please Jesus." I mumbled to myself.

This medication has to help her. My baby is to young to undergo surgery, it's too risky and I don't wanna lose her.

"Well hey there, Mr. tall and handsome." I heard a familiar voice say. I pushed myself off of the wall and turned around.

"Frankie, hey?"

He smiled at me. "Well, it's a surprise seeing you here Mr. cowboy."

I chuckled at his strange use of nicknames for me and nodded. "Same to you."

"Yeah actually I'm just here visiting a friend, what about you?"

"Oh uh, my daughter is here." I said slowly as I realized what I said. Damnit, this is Ariana's brother. What if he tells her that I am here?

He frowned. "What, oh my god what happened to my baby Bria?"

I brought my hand up to the back of my neck. "Umm just an allergic reaction."

"Aww no." He pouted and I nodded.

"Yeah, hopefully she'll be just fine though."