Chapter 18| ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇs

3 𝓂𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒽𝓈 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇

Y/N's POV.

"Uno I am out!" Bria shouted as she stood up in the chair. "Look Dada, I beat you again!"

I smacked my lips. "What? No Bria you can't be going with two different kinda cards-" I stared to say but Ariana put her hands on my arm stopping me.

"Aww you won again sweetheart look at you go!" Ariana clapped and gave her a hug.

I frowned over at them and shook my head.

Ari shrugged as if she saw nothing wrong in what she had just done.

"Ugh dis boring now." Bria sighed as she slowly got down and stared at us. "I go play wif my dolls!"

"Tuh, well fine! You weren't really winning anyway!" I shouted behind her and Ari slapped my chest.

"Do not, do my baby like that." She said harshly as she pointed at me.

"Hey, she's spoiled enough as it is. And you wanna go pretending that she's winning when she's not. What kinda lesson is that teaching her."

"Ohh." She pouted up at me before slowly opening my arms and wrapping herself around me. "Don't be a sore loser baby, it's only cute on Bria."

"Hey, I'm plenty cute. Just where do you think Bria gets it from?"

"I dunno, by the grace of god?"

I stared at her for a moment longer and she burst of in laughter.

"Ha ha you're so funny, I forgot to laugh." I chuckled lightly before placing small kisses on her face and down her cheeks making her squill a bit.

Things have been going really good for us so far. She left back home for a bit but now she's back to come and get Bria and I. Her tour starts next week I think. We kept in contact the entire time she was gone, she it's like we just couldn't get enough of each other. Especially once we become official.

No. We have not explained any of this to Bria yet. Only because we don't wanna confuse her or anything.

"Cut it out Y/N god, you know I'm ticklish!"

I laughed and nodded. "I know that's why I love to do it."

"God. My family is really gonna love you." She whispered making me freeze.

"Huh?"

Her eyes grew wide and I guess she realized what she had just said. "Umm huh?"

"Y-You, you want us to meet your family?" I repeated just to make sure that I had heard correctly.

She cleared her throat and shrugged. "Well, uh yeah. You guys are apart of my life now." She smiled up at me with her most beautiful smile.

My Jesus how gorgeous she is. I still don't know how I got to be this lucky. But I thank my lucky stars every morning that I wake and every night that I sleep.

"I-I mean unless you don't want to. If you think it's too soon then I understand."

I grabbed her face in my hands smashing our lips together. "I'd love nothing more than to meet your family."

She smacked her lips before hitting my arm softly. "You're such a jerk. Had me all nervous for nothing."

"Yeahhh but I'm your jerk."

"Yeahhh you are." She cheesed making me cheese back down at her.

|

"Babe." I heard Ariana's soft voice say as she grabbed my hand. "Stop being all nervous before you make me nervous."