Percy Jackson AUs With Beyblade Burst Characters

(This is loosely based off of Solangelo in Percy Jackson so yeah, KitxToko) 

Kit Lopez was a boy of many things and many talents.

That did not include sitting in a damn hopsital bed with Valt's fucking hot little brother helping him.

Kit had forgiven Valt after Cassidy's death, but it was still a tough subject for him, but he guessed it was fine. After that, Valt had introduced Kit to his family of Valkryies. Nika and him had gotten along quite well, and Kit already thought of her as a sister, but Toko was a different thing.

Because Toko was hot. Like, hot. Although they got along nicely, Kit was still trying to figure out his feelings for the bluenette.

Kit Lopez was a boy of many things and many talents. Being gay for Toko Aoi, and Toko Aoi only was the best part.

"Dude. You seriously jumped off of the climbing wall?" Toko asks, staring at Kit disapprovingly.

"Well, I mean. Yeah?" Kit shrugs. Band-aids covered half of his body, but Kit thought it was worth it.

Anything to talk and hang out with Toko a bit more.

"Oh my god Kit are you okay!" Nika rushes in, her girlfriend Honey right on her knees.

"You looked lifeless! Shinoda just finished cleaning the amount of blood you left behind!" Honey wails, hugging Kit.

"Yeah. Yeah I'm fine!" Kit did little jazz hands, as his friends looked at him in shock.

"I'll check for a concussion. This is literally the 4th time this week." Toko sighs, walking out of the room. "Lie down Kit. Doctor's orders."

"Aye aye." Kit mocked a little salute, as Honey and Nika pulled up some chairs and fussed over him.

Kit Lopez was a boy of many things and talents. Getting himself constantly hurt just so he could see Toko Aoi was his biggest talent. 

~~~~~

Valt Aoi, son of Chiharu Aoi, one of the greatest Valkyries on Earth had failed. Again.

The first time, he accidentally killed Kristina Kuroda, daughter of Aphrodite, and condemned her to a life of a tree, in which his trusty friends, or the Bey Club, saved her from it.

When Shasa fell down to the depths of whenever since Valt couldn't grab her hand in time, he was the one to tell little Honey Guten because he failed to protect yet another demigod.

And now he was half responsible for the death of Cassidy Lopez, Kit Lopez's older sister.

Although Daigo was the one letting the newest member of the Hunters of Artemis go save them, Valt should have told them.

And it paid with her life.

Valt Aoi wasn't a good Valkryie at all.

Kit Lopez sat on the edge of the Hermes table in the pavilion, as Valt sneaked off toward the young boy framed by the moonlight.

"Valt! Where's Cassie?" Kit questions, hopping off the table.

"I-." Valt starts. "I'm sorry Kit. Cassidy, she's gone." Valt hung his head low.

"No. No! I don't believe it!" Kit hopped off the table, stepping away from Valt.

"She wanted you to have this. Apparently, it's the one figurine you didn't have." Valt gave the small Mythomagic Nemesis figurine in Kit's outstretched hand. Kit regarded it for a moment, then threw it to the ground.

"I don't want it! I want Cassidy! I don't want this stupid figurine! You promised Valt! You promised to protect her!" Kit shrieks, his brownish mop of head shaking from side to side.

"I'm sorry Kit! There was this giant monster, and Cassidy just ran off!" Valt tries.

"Sorry isn't enough!" Kit's voice reached a new level, and Valt covered his ears. A light shone on Kit, claiming the distressed demigod.

Kit. The son of Nemesis.

Cassidy. The dead daughter of Nemesis.

Kit stepped back, tears of sadness and anger leaking out of his eyes. "Get away from me!"

Kit Lopez scrambled away, lost to the night and forest.

"Kit! Kit!" Valt screams.

~~~~~~

Fubuki Sumiye was not one to get easily embarrassed. But around the son of Demeter, he probably couldn't help but not too. Fubuki cradled a small book in his arms, gazing at the title. A Guide To All Plants- Real and Myth. He really hoped Suoh would like it. It fit perfectly into his gardening pouch that he noticed most children of Demeter would carry. He walked up into the strawberry fields, waving to every camper as he passed, before making it to where Suoh was.

Suoh's knees were on the soft dirt, as his camper shirt stuck to his body with a heck ton of sweat. Fubuki gave his best frien a towel, and Suoh accepted it gratefully, happily drying himself off.

"What brings you here Fubuki?" Suoh questions.

"I, uh. So I was at Barnes and Noble, and I found this book. That you would like. I mean, might like. Uh, here." Fubuki quickly thrust the book into Suoh's lap, as the demigod slowly picked up the book, and began flipping through the pages. Fubuki winced slightly at the dirt that slowly started to stain the pages of the pristine book, but watched Suoh, as the young boy's face slowly turn into an expression of joy.

Suoh quickly threw his arms around Fubuki. "Thank you! It's the best gift. You are truly my best friend!"

"Yup. Best friends." Fubuki returned the hug, smiling painfully. Is that all he thinks of me? His best friend? Nothing more?

~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed these oneshots, and deem me a worthy writer lol.

Feel free to send requests!