Pranks

An OC oneshot requested by Suahni_OT7 with her OC, Suhani. 

Background info

In this AU, Suhani is Suoh's older sister, who is a Blader at SB Rios

Set in Evolution time. 

Let's go-

HC: Ren Wu and Xander share a dorm, and their respective items are labelled, even the beds for some reason

~~~~

"Bye Suhani." Suoh waves from the camera. 

"Bye Su-Su." Suhani smiles, ending the call. She heard a small "tch!" from behind her, and turns around to see none other than the famous Ren Wu Sun, standing at the foot of her doorway, shaking his head. 

"What're you doing here," Suhani asks, cocking an eyebrow.

"If you have time to talk with boys, then you'll have time to train." Ren Wu replies, walking away.

"Excuse me?" Suhani yells. "That was my little brother, and the only time I can call him is at 8:30, till 9!"

"You wake up that early just to talk to someone?" Ren Wu asks. "Go train."

Ren Wu walks away, leaving a fuming Suhani. 

"Oh, I am so going to get him back!" She growls. "Come on Saffron! I have a plan!" 

Suhani quickly grabs Saffron from her desk, and runs out of her room. 

"Heya Suhani! Wanna have a-" Ana waves. 

"HIANAHOWAREYOUGOTTARUN!" Suhani yells, rushing past Ana.

"-A battle?" Ana questions. "Oh well, she'll come back later."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Suhani walks back into SB Rios, head high, with a grocery bag of goodies. 

"Whatcha got there Suhani?" Xander asks, trying to look in the bag. 

"Oh, just some things I need, y'know." Suhani smiles. 

"Alright then! Wanna have a battle later?" Xander offers.

"OI BIGFOOT, SHE'S BATTLING ME FIRST!" Ana yells.

Suhani quickly slips away, humming a quick tune before going to Ren Wu and Xander's room. 

What Suhani knows, is that Xander eats before he showers, while Ren Wu showers first, then goes to eat. Opening up her grocery bag to reveal bright pink hair dye, she grabs Ren Wu's conditioner, for some reason labeled with his name, and dumped the entire bottle into his conditioner. 

Suhani throws the bottle back in the bag and runs out of the room, not before screwing on the cap and shaking the bottle vigorously. 

She then goes to the training room, where Ana and Xander were impatiently waiting for her to battle. 

This was going to be great. Suhani smirks to herself.

Later, after having multiple battles, everyone had mostly retreated back into their rooms, and now it was just Suhani and Xander battling, sweating profusely, panting heavily. 

"Wanna... have... another?" Xander questions. 

"If you think you can handle it. You look about ready to drop dead, Shakadera." Suhani smirks. 

Xander starts laughing, although he was interrupted by a very loud "WHAT THE FUCK?" from someone. 

"Say, doesn't it sound like Ren Wu?" Xander asks. 

Suhani bit her lip to avoid laughing. "Maybe. Let's check on him. 

The two ran to the dorm, where Ren Wu was, pajamas on, and with very, very, bright pink hair.  

"Pfft- Ren Wu- BAHAHAHAHA." Xander laughs, doubling over on his knees. "You look hilarious! AHAHAHA!"

"Yeah, yeah. Laugh all you want. How can I turn my hair back to normal." Ren Wu glares.

"Ya sure, you don't wanna take a picture, Ren Wu? You look great." Suhani laughs. 

"No. I really don't." Ren Wu says. "Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go tell the manager about this."

Ren Wu swiftly walks out of the room, and that's when Suhani breaking out in uncontrollable laughter, falling on the ground. 

"Man Suhani, you really seemed quiet when I first met you, but you have a rebellious streak." Xander laughs. 

"Huh? Whaddaya mean?" Suhani stops and looks at Xander.

"That plastic bag did nothing to hide the hot pink dye!" Xander says.

"Oh-" Suhani says, but stops suddenly, sensing a dark presence behind her. She nervously turns around to see Ren Wu glaring at her. 

"So it was you..." Ren Wu starts, ever so quietly. 

"Totally not!" Suhani quickly denies it.

Ren Wu raises his stick. "Prepare to die."

"NOOO-"

"I ship it." Xander comments, watching the two run around their room.