An Unforgettable Match

A request from DaNuggetGirl, or as you known her, Dee Dee! She's requested a part 2 of the Hana Hiro story, but with some romance! 

I'm terrible at romance so let's try this lmao.

~~~~~~~~~

As Aiger and Hyde went head-on in another match, Shu, Valt, Ranjiro, Fubuki, Hana, Nika, Toko, and Suoh sat worriedly in the bleachers. 

Aiger's corrupt resonance flickered, darkness surrounding him, growling as Hyde predicted a Burst Finish.

"Stay focused Aiger!" Fubuki yells. 

"Come on, man!" Ranjiro yells. 

The 1st battle commences, as both Hades and Achilles attack each other, purple lashing through each body, so faint, that only someone with a good eye could see. They each yelled in pain, as each attack landed on each other, but Aiger was the one that was dealt the most damage, as Hyde laughed manically.

"This is so scary!" Hana whispers to Nika, as they watched the match.

"I think everything's going to be fine, Hana," Nika assures, but her eyes told a whole different story. 

Valt and Shu sat next to each other, worry in their eyes. 

One last hit from Hades was all it took for Achilles to fly out of the arena. Fubuki sat back down, dejected. 

Aiger growls, his face contorting into a dark growl.

"Oh no, if this keeps up, Aiger's going to be in trouble!" Valt says.

"That's enough Aiger!" Hana yells, standing up. Everyone looked at her, surprised. Ranjiro smiles at her, and Hana smiles back, before turning to Aiger yet again. "Keep going like this, and you're going to be the one who's going to get crushed!"

Aiger growls, turning to Hana. "Who asked you?! Just stay outta this, Hana!" 

"Say what?!" Hana growls. 

Aiger turns back to the arena, as Hana sits down.

The second battle commences, and it goes the same way, with Hades absolutely annihilating Achilles, using Dread Gravity, as Aiger groans in pain when Achilles collides with Hades. 

"This is bad!" Toko says worriedly. 

"Of course it is! We're watching a friend get consumed by darkness!" Suoh snaps, before stopping himself.  "I mean a fellow Blader."

Aiger speaks again, but this time it doesn't sound like him at all. "Look closely at me. This time, I'm truly one with Achilles!" 

Everyone gasps, as Aiger says one more sentence, before his hair tie breaks, using his corrupt resonance. "I am Achilles!" 

Hyde looks absolutely ecstatic, as he triumphantly claims he'll destroy Aiger and Achilles. 

"This is wrong!" Valt gasps. "This is wrong! Aiger!"

A huge collision and the entire arena is engulfed in strong gusts of wind, as light shines right in the middle, where the Bey collided.

"Hang in there!" 

Achilles is burst, and Aiger falls to the ground, as Hyde laughs. 

"I can't believe it!" Aiger roars. 

"Aiger." Ranjiro says softly. 

Aiger runs away, dejected. 

"Wait up! Seriously?" Ranjiro yells as Valt stands up. 

"Hey Hyde! Is that what Blading means to you?" Valt yells. 

"What was that? You're going to have to speak up! Something to say, Mr. Former Chump?" Hyde mocks. 

"I'll show you true power with Valtryek!" Valt yells, taking out Turbo Valtryek.

"Oh wow! That's so cool!" Toko smiles. 

"He did a great job!" Nika nods. 

"Go Valt, we're counting on you." Shu nods solemnly. 

"Don't worry, there'll be plenty of time for me to play with you! Haha!" Hyde laughs, as he walks away. 

The group disbands, as Toko and Nika follow Valt and Shu, as Suoh claims that he's going home. 

"But how Suoh?" Hana questions. "Suoh, you can't just go back." 

"I'll find a way, Hana," Suoh says, smiling. "Make sure Valt crushes Hyde. Tell Aiger, I'll be taking care of Naru for him." 

Fubuki nods. "Yeah. Stay safe, Suoh."

"I will." Suoh walks away. 

"He's changed," Hana says. "He isn't the same person that we met when we were kids. But, so have you."

Fubuki smiles down at Hana, as they stared at each other. "Ya know, it dawned on me that you've gotten much prettier than before? What was it? Pigtails?"

"Shut up." Hana smiles, blushing.

"Come on, those were so silly," Fubuki teases. 

"Oh my gosh, stop it Fubuki, I will literally go find Nika if I have to." Hana shakes her head. 

"Wait no! Don't!" Fubuki looks slightly panicked. 

"Huh? Why?" Hana questions.

"Oh, uh, I uh, my gosh I've talked to Shu about this so much, but I still can't get the hang of it. Uh. Hana, Iloveyouverymuchandwillyoubemygirlfriend?" Fubuki says.

"Uh, Buki, I can't understand you. What was it?" Hana questions, using her old childhood nickname for Fubuki.

"Okay, uh." Fubuki takes Hana's hand. "Hana, ever since I've set eyes on you, I thought you were the prettiest girl out there, but before I knew it, we were just friends, and nothing more. I've always never wanted to tell my feelings because I thought our friendship would be ruined. So, what I'm saying is, that I love you, more than anything, and uh, be mine?" 

Hana's face resembled a dumb/lovestruck puppy before blinking 3 times. "Yes! Fubuki, I've loved you for a long time now, and I've always thought you loved Forneus more than anything- and, well, yeah! I'll be your girlfriend, as long as you're my boyfriend!"

Hana and Fubuki hug before they pull away. "Wait, what do you mean you thought I loved Forneus more than anything?" 

"I mean that you've always been staring at it dumb-dumb." Hana rolls her eyes.

"Hey, I was asking it for relationship advice when Shu's not there!" Fubuki defends. 

"Fubuki, does Forneus, have good relationship advice? It's a Bey." Hana says.

"It's very helpful," Fubuki says, getting redder by the moment. "And uh, yes, Forneus is very good at giving advice, thank you very much."

Hana smiles, before kissing Fubuki. Fubuki's taken by surprise, before closing his eyes, and sharing a tender kiss with Hana, before they separated for air. 

"I've always wanted to do that. You're adorable when you get onto one of your rants." Hana smiles. 

"Really? How about a take 2?" Fubuki raises an eyebrow. 

"Sure." Hana smiles, as they leaned in once again.