Golden Waters

This is a FreexOC oneshot for LycanEclipse13's OC Lana Takahashi

So yeah, hope you enjoy

Part 4 of the ATLA crossover coming soon (Can't decide what to take out, and what to add, but now I know)

Idk but just in case y'all think Free is a little bit OOC, I'll just say he might be OOC

idk I headcanon him to ramble when he's with his crush or talking about them.

oop- spoilers. 

~~~~~~~~~

Kris decided that BC Sol could have a break one day, so they all piled up into a van, thankfully not Raul's, and began driving to the beach. 

Valt, Rantaro and Cuza were in charge of the music, blasting it loudly at the back of the van, where all of their beach items were left. 

Shasa and Kris were talking good-naturally, while Honey and Kit pressed their faces to the window, watching as the sun slowly rose up. 

Yes, Kris had them wake up at an ungodly time to get to the beach right when the sun was out. 

Rickson was passed out, snoring softly as Free looked slightly annoyed at the people in the back, before putting on headphones and closing his eyes. 

Silas was busy yelling at the music people.

The other members of BC Sol were either sleeping or staring out into nothingness. 

Lana couldn't sleep, however. She loved the ocean and water in general. Hell, her Bey, Spark Lilinoe, was named after the Goddess of Mist. Lana at first had questioned why she had the Goddess of Mist, not the Goddess of Water and the Sea, in which the Bey shop owner informed her that it was because the Bey chose the Blader.

Now, she was extremely happy with Lilinoe. She was her partner. 

"Lana. Psst. Lana!" Shasa turned her head behind the seat, staring at the deep blue-haired girl. 

"Yeah, Shasa?" Lana questions, staring at the purple-eyed girl. 

"Hi!" Kris smiles her magenta hair swaying with a slight turn of her head. "Come up here with us."

"Wouldn't we be smushed together?" Lana asks. She, Shasa, and Kris were the best of friends, and the only reason they weren't sitting together, giggling, was because this bus only sat two people per row. Well also because Lana swears that Shasa and Kris have a crush on each other. 

"Nevermind that, come on!" Shasa says, her blue hair disappearing from the seat. 

As Raul reached a stoplight, Lana quickly made the switch, swinging herself into Shasa by accident.

"Ow!" Shasa squeals.

"Sorry! Are you okay?" Lana questions.

"Mhm, you just crashed into me." Shasa nods, as Kris held back a laugh.

"Okay, so what was this for?" Lana asks. 

"Confesssssssss." Shasa whispers. 

"What? No." Lana shook her head. 

"We all know you like my little brother." Kris smiles wickedly, rubbing her hands together like a woman with a mission. A mission, that Lana would probably not like.

"Free's not your brother." Shasa deadpans. 

"He is," Kris says. "Just not biological."

"O-kay, anyways, CONFESS!" Shasa looks away from the blue-eyed female.