A Letter To Valt

A ValtxShasa story requested by: PrinceTornado1234 

I hope it's to your liking. 

In this story, Shasa found a job in the WBBA, and left BC Sol, although she comes back to BC Sol every once in a while. 

Set during Sparking

Kinda like a "To All The Boys I Loved Before" storyline, but not quite

Maybe I should add a headcanon of mine in each chapter...

Alright, here's one, tell me if you want more headcanons lol

MY HEADCANON:

If you want to use it, then please ask. 

HC: Shasa has always admired Valt, and even had a crush on him for a short while. Why? Read the letter and find out! ;)

~~~~~

Dear Valt, 

It's Shasa. Been a long time huh? 

Everything here at the WBBA is great. Right now, we're trying to market more towards girls, so I think you'll see much more girl Bladers in Beyblade. 

Although that isn't quite the reason I wrote you this letter. 

You see, there's stuff I need to unpack. About us. 

When I first saw you, you didn't make the best impression on BC Sol, but nonetheless, we became friends. I guess your endearing and cheerful attitude drew me in. 

As you got stronger and stronger, I started admiring you. You were so confident, and you didn't let anyone take you down for long.

You even talked to Free! In such a short while as well. It took almost a month for me to even hold a quick "How are you?" without him leaving. 

In short, you were impressive. You changed BC Sol. At first, I didn't know if it was for the better, but it was. It really was. 

I'm not sure when I started like-liking you. We were just casually talking, and then I realized it. 

When you were talking to other people, like Kris, I realized... I minded. 

For some reason, I wanted you to talk to me. 

To laugh with me. 

And I didn't know why I felt like that because I didn't know myself. One day, I just knew. 

Maybe once we got further apart from each other, I'd lose my crush on you, because I didn't know what to do. 

I didn't want our friendship to be ruined. 

But now we're both 15. It's been a long time since we've talked with each other, and I'm comfortable sharing this with you. 

So, do you want to meet up sometime? 

It'd be nice talking again, though it may be awkward. 

But I'll answer all of your questions. 

That's a promise. 

Love, 

Shasa Guten

~~~~

huygtfrdrftgyuhj i think this was medicore. 

apologies if I didn't meet ur standards, I have no inspiration.