"We Should Be Lovers Instead!"

NikaxHoney songfic! 

Based on the song "Jenny" By Studio Killers! 

Welcome to NikaxHoney time <3

And my personal ship-

You'll see which name replaces Jenny <3

~~~~~~~~~~~

Honey, darling, you're my best friend

Nika fell back on her bed, closing the curtain that cut her and Toko's room in half.

But there's a few things that you don't know of

Grabbing a pillow, and hugging it close to her, thinking of all the things she had to tell Honey...

All the lies.

Because she loved her. 

Why I borrow your lipstick so often

Her lipstick was cherry-smelling and cherry-flavored. A more of chapstick, but it was Honey's. Imagining her lips on hers... Nika could only do with these childish fantasies.  

I'm using your shirt as a pillow case

Nika thought it was kinda creepy, so she threw the shirt into the washing machine, and gave it back to Honey. 

I wanna ruin our friendship

Nika started furiously typing, not bothering to look at the receiver, although she thought it was herself, because she'd be frequently texting herself possible confessions she could use. 

We should be lovers instead

Yes. Please. Nika wished Honey was hers. 

I don't know how to say this

'Cause you're really my dearest friend

Nika hated that she couldn't have Honey all to herself. Not as a friend, but as hers, and hers only. 

Honey, darling, you're my best friend

I've been doing bad things that you don't know about

Stealing your stuff now and then

Nika would take the cups that Honey thought were cute, her random doodling, and put them all on the top shelf of her closet. 

Nothing you'd miss, but it means the world to me

I wanna ruin our friendship

We should be lovers instead

I don't know how to say this

'Cause you're really my dearest friend

What if Honey wasn't lesbian? What if her friendship was ruined, all because Nika couldn't get over her silly little crush. 

Of course, she got over her crush on Shu, but not her crush on Honey. What luck. 

I wanna ruin our friendship

But what if she was gay? 

I don't know how to say this

Nika was still closeted anyways, but it wasn't like anyone wouldn't hate her. I mean, half of the people she knows are openly gay. It's more of the awkwardness she was worried about. 

'Cause you're really my dearest friend

Honey, take my hand

Each time Honey would hug her, or their hands would brush by, Nika's heart fluttered.