it's him alright, just not him

inspired by the dream smp, mainly ghostbur

not bbb canon world

so basically fubuki went insane in this au and shu kinda killed him and now he's back but as like a ghost who barely remembers anything so he's just a pure boi ig

here we goooo

official oneshot out of hibernation woooo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Death shouldn't feel like this, He thought. He couldn't just feel a dull pain in his stomach after his father stabbed him right through the gut. He felt light but at the same time, every atom in his body was screaming in pain. Was this death? Am I being reborn?

I hate you.

                                                                                                                                                                This isn't you.

                                                                   Help me!

           Stop!

                                                                                            NO!

                                                                                                                                   BLOOD! EXPLODE! BLOOD!

                                   I hereby declare (*&%$ and &$#**&^ exiled

                                                        We have a family! How could you do this to us?

                                                                                                                         Dude, you look... weird.

                            Brother... please stop! 

                                                          It's never enough for you, is it?

 He woke up in front of a mound of dirt and a small stone carving. 

Fubuki Genji-Sumiye

Brother, Husband, Father, Son

"For the greater good."

Who was Fubuki? He didn't know why he was standing there, but soon the rain came. He stuck out his tongue to catch some droplets. The rain felt like hot fire on his tongue. Everything felt like hot fire and it hurt. He wailed loudly, before running under a tree to avoid the rain. 

Why was he here? Why did the rain hurt? 

He looked down at his hands. Translucent blue met his eyes. He touched his body... or the lack of his body. His hands almost went right through him, but when he focused hard enough, he could touch his face, his chest. 

But he was blue? That was pretty funny. Who was he anyway? 

A soft baa interrupted him from his thoughts. A naked sheep slowly wandered into the plain, before stopping. Its head slowly dipped down to eat some grass, and like magic, really, it was magic, the sheep's wool grew back! 

It was blue... like him! A more of a darker blue than him, and opaque, but at the same time, blue! Like him!

It was miraculous!