Bubbles

A ShuxOC oneshot requested by: MarylaneGiva

A fun little oneshot with bubbles :D

Today we'll end the story in "Beyblade Secrets" as well lol

~~~~~

Yean Tsuyuri was a girl of little words. You could often see her in a garden, letting a butterfly fly on her hand, while quietly staring at it with a small smile with her purple eyes, or you could see in a field of flowers, or on the school roof-top, softly blowing her bubbles, her low ponytail with her signature purple and white buttefly pin.

Her hair was black, with pink tips, and she was a Blader, with the Bey Flower Yuuki, she wasn't a big blader, but a good blader.

However, after facing Valt in the District Tournament, she opened up a little.

Thus, she was in the Bey Club.

Sitting on the rooftop alone, Yean took out her little bubble wand, and began blowing.

"Do you do that a lot?" Shu asks.

Yean turns around and blushes. Shu Kurenai, Supreme Four blader. Like many girls, Yean kinda, sort of, maybe had a crush on him. But they were friends now, and Yean wouldn't throw it away for anything. 

"No words huh." Shu says, sitting next to her, and watching the bubbles fly out of the wand. 

"I like blowing bubbles." Yean says quietly. 

Shu nods in understanding, before inching a bit closer. "I like your voice."

Yean looks at Shu, before nodding in thanks. "Thank you."

Shu didn't look at all annoyed at Yean's lack of words. "I've seen you a lot in the gardens. How do you get the butterfly on your hand like that?"

"It's easy. You just stay still and don't seem like a threat." Yean replies. Shu's face lifted into a smile. 

"You said more than one sentence!" Shu smiles eagerly. 

"You sure are acting like Valt." Yean says. 

"Really? Huh, I guess he's rubbing off on me." Shu says, fonding recalling his best friend. 

Yean nods. "Valt's a good person." 

Shu nods in agrument. "Hey, after the team battles start... do you want to have a picnic in the garden? Maybe you can teach me to have a butterfly land on my hand?"

Yean smiles. "Of course." 

"Then it's a date!" Shu smiles, hopping on from the bench. "See you then!" 

"Huh? Wha- wait!" Yean calls after Shu, but the albino boy had been long gone by then.

"This sounds fun... I guess."

~~~~

Beyblade Secrets! 

- The date did happen <3

-Shu could not get a butterfly on his hand (ha take that you prodigy mofo)

-but it was fun anyways

hope you liked this

although its really short

but i have announcement

requests are closed

for now

so yeah

bye