Entry #1

NEW SERIES GUYS! And Imma organize these stories so yeah wooo

~~~~

Day 1, Joshua Burns' diary

I saw them.

Free and Lui.

They were on the rooftop of the WBBA building when I was arriving. I was about to wave hi to them until Lui kissed Free.

I thought it was fine. Free didn't like Lui right? No one liked him.

But the next thing set me over the edge.

Free

Kissed

Back.

It was just only me there, and I was sure that the kiss was not meant for me to see, but I'm Joshua Burns! I'm the main character, right?

Right?

Haha, of course, I am. Don't be serious, me!

But it seems like my Beyblade career is spiraling out of control.

I mean, ever since I got beat by BC Sol, it's just been terrible.

But I still have my Hollywood career! I'm Joshua, the Hollywood heartthrob! I'm amazing and stunning!

So, I brush them away and make my flamboyant entrance.

Of course, all of the eyes were on me, I'm brilliant!

I saw my good friend Zac onstage, being the best singer like he should be! He's amazing honestly!

So I party the night away.

Until Lui and Free came, hand in hand, and announced that they were dating.

The smile on Free's face was... ethereal.

I wish he smiled at me like that. 

I could only look at Free. How when he smiles, genuinely happy, his eyes close, and his mouth slightly parts. 

A nasty feeling began in my stomach, and I stumbled a little. Is this... envy? 

Of course, it is. I envy Lui. He has Free. 

Maybe if I didn't insist on going again in the team battle, Free would have been with me. 

It was my fault. 

Everyone was flocking among them, so I had to say congratulations. It'd be rude of me not to. 

But if only Lui didn't exist. 

Would Free chose me? 

Would he?

~~~~

First Chapter of a new series, The Diary of Joshua Burns! This actually starts at the end of Rise and goes on until about a few months after Sparking. AU, I know Joshua would have gotten over Free, but still! 

Maybe I'll have a sequel-

n e ways, enjoy! If you like this, don't forget to vote or comment! They make my day! Thank you!!!