"Are You Sorry?"

Based on something I found on the internet. Credits to whoever thought of it.

yes. i am working on the water and fire oneshot 

A platonic oneshot of Shu and Nika, requested by Beymon_16

Written in a letter form. From Nika to Kit, BUT DONT WORRY THE LETTER ITSELF IS THAT PLEASE DON'T ASSUME- I THINK IT'S ACTUALLY REALLY GOOD FOR ONCE JUST READ-

Set during Turbo Era, but a bit before the first episode.

~~~~

Kit, 

You told me to update you whenever anything happens to Toko. Even if you won't tell me, his own sister, why the hell, I hope this day would make you laugh.

By the time you receive this, it'll be almost a week anyway, and I really, really hope I forgot by the time. I'm so embarrassed!!! 

Anyways, today was the day of the annual Bey Carnival, and Valt and Shu decided to come with us. Everything went great. I know that you know that I had a fangirl-like crush on Shu. He's still really handsome though, but I have matured. I'll admire him in silence. He still is cool! 

But anyway, everything went great up until Shu insisted that I, Valt, and Toko put our heads through one of those wooden boards, so we'd become the person or something??? I dunno, but the 3 of us fought over who got which spot. I was in the middle, and Toko and Valt were on each side of me. Shu probably looked pretty nervous. I dunno though, I couldn't see him. 

It came to the point, where we were arguing so much, that I used my hands to push them into the holes. 

I think I may have underestimated myself. Even though the holes were big enough to fit your head through, you couldn't get out. So now Toko and Valt were stuck there. Thank goodness no one was around, since Zac the Sunrise had taken the stage, and everyone had crowded there. 

So there I was, with 3 surprised guys, and my mind went from saying "Are you okay?" to "I'm sorry!" You know what I actually said?

"Are you sorry?"

Here comes the embarrassing part. 

Shu dropped his phone on the ground and started laughing. I started blushing because of the embarrassment and the fact that I made Shu laugh!

I did apologize, properly to Toko and Valt, don't worry. But Shu still kept laughing! By that time, I'd already covered my face in embarrassment, as Shu could not stop shaking and laughing. I think he even started snorting at some point.

Don't worry, Toko's okay. But seriously, it was the most embarrassing time of my life. My literal idol, laughing at some stupid mistake I did. I still turn red just thinking about it. 

Godamnit, now Toko's trying to see who I'm writing to. Damnit. Anyways, hope you're doing well, and Valt's probably coming back around a week after you receive this letter. 

-Nika Aoi, Supreme Queen. (Yes I'm using the nickname Honey gave me, tell her I said hi alright?)

~~~~

HOPE YOU LIKE IT-