"I'm Sorry"

So uh. 

I'm sorry y'all are going to hate me for what I'm about to do. 

also, this was inspired by an idea by the lovely, TessaStark1, otherwise know as Honey had. We had a longgggg talk about this on Discord- it also contains some of her writing as well. 

It all started when Suoh and Fubuki played Uno- I'm just kidding haha. 

What this is: A soulmate AU, where you have a ring(s) with a stone that's a certain color, and whoever has a stone that matches yours is your soulmate. But when your soulmate dies the ring turns black and crumbles to dust.

People: The OT3, AKA: Dante, Delta, and Gwyn + A few side characters

Has elements from Honey's book, Beyblade Burst Headcanons, so go check that out if you haven't, and let's get into this before y'all kill me.

I wish to be buried with my computer please-

WARNING: ANGST. ONLY ANGST. NOTHING MORE. AND THERE'S DEATH. LIKE YEAH. SU!C!DE AS WELL. EXPECT MAYBE FOR A HAPPY ENDING-

~~~~

"Flight Number 747 of Beigoma Airlines has just crashed, due to extreme weather cases, and the engine failing. All members of the flight are declared dead, the most notable being Dante Koryu, Legendary Blader, and Pride of the Victories, including his immediate family."

The water that Valt Aoi was holding crashed to the ground. 

Dante... No. That's not happening right? Not Dante! 

Valt barely heard the sound of his phone ringing, and he could barely remember taking it. 

"Did you... Did you see the news?" Shu's voice asks, calmly, but Valt knew his best friend was shaking so badly that everything went dizzy for him.

"Yeah." Valt nods.

"What are supposed to do?" This time it was Lui. No snappy remarks. No "Fuck you Kurenai" today. This Lui was a Lui Valt seriously never thought would ever come out. His voice was shaking so badly. A sound came from behind him, and Lui's voice could be heard. "Suoh. Fubuki. Did you? No? Okay. Um. I need Fubuki to go back home. Now. Suoh Genji Shiro- Okay? Good."

"Fubuki's coming back home?" Shu asks. 

"Yeah. Valt. I'm sorry. For your loss." Lui says.

"It's. It's-. Thank you." Valt didn't know what to say.

"Valt? You want me to come over?" This time it was Shu.

"No. I- You should be with Delta. Same with you Lui. Be with Gwyn. Bye." Valt pressed the "End Call" button and set down his phone, shaking. 

A small drop of water fell on Valt's pant leg. No. That wasn't water. 

It was tears. And more of them were coming. Tear after tear, Valt started crying. Bundling himself up in a position where his arms covered his head, to cover those tears. 

The door opened, and Aiger found Valt, a father-figure, on the ground, crying.

"Da- Valt- Screw it. Dad. What's wrong?" Aiger questions, crouching down. "Aren't you supposed to pick up Dante from the airport or something?"

"Ai-Aig-Aiger. I don't think. I don't think Dante's going to come back." 

"What do you mean?" 

"Aiger. Dante's not coming back. He's... gone to a better place."