Roses and Suits

So this is most likely the LAST oneshot of Hana and Fubuki, so uh yeah. It's a lil date and stuffs. 

You know her, it's our lovely Dee Dee who requested this :)

~~~~~~

Fubuki had Suoh go put the note in Hana's locker, as he stared at his phone, in which his text message to Shu was just delivered. Shit shit shit shit. His mind seemed to only think that as his da- mentor didn't reply at all. 

He must be sleeping. Fubuki thought. Although he knew that Shu didn't have quite the best sleep schedule, maybe Valt finally got Shu under the bedcovers and asleep. 

"I got the note in, Fubuki." Suoh answers. After hearing that Fubuki and Hana got together, Suoh had seemed ecstatic. Or maybe just happy. Suoh always wore that weird smile. How could he see with closed eyes? Just questions Fubuki had about Suoh. 

They finally had made amends, although it was slightly awkward, they both tried their best to make it work out. 

"Thanks, Suoh. Can you uh, maybe help with-" Fubuki starts.

"Everything else? A pleasure. I've been waiting for this date to happen for a long time. I can get the roses. Also, the riverbank? I mean I guess it's clean, but lots of people pass by." Suoh says, sitting next to Fubuki on the rooftop bench.

"We'll meet by the riverbank right where Valt used to train, but then I'll take her to somewhere else, somewhere I found while on a run," Fubuki says. 

Suoh seemed lost in thought for a while before speaking. "That sounds nice."

Fubuki smiles, before getting up. "Probably best be going. It's almost the end of-" 

Fubuki was interrupted by the bell ringing, signifying the end of the school day. 

"Interesting. Oh well, I'll come to your house at what time? 3:30?" Suoh asks.

"Yeah, 3:30, because the date's at 5." Fubuki answers.

"Let's go then," Suoh says. 

* * * * *

Fubuki was dressed in something slightly similar to what Shu wore daily when he was his age. He'd switched out his normal shirt for a collared one, a white T-Shirt. He had Suoh's help with tying the tie, which seriously was a terrible feat. Suoh was not someone you'd ask to teach you how to tie a tie. They ended up watching a BeyTube video. 

He then pulled on a black vest and found black pants at the very back of his closet, probably from the funeral/wedding clothes ensemble that his mom forced him to buy. He then finished off with black dress shoes, also from the funeral/wedding ensemble. 

Suoh had brought him a dozen red roses, in which he said it meant something along the lines of "I love you" Fubuki forgot about what it meant, but it smelled nice, and had no thorns in which Hana could hurt herself with, so he thought it was good enough. He also cleaned up, trying to tame his hair, but then gave up, before walking out with a picnic basket and blanket. 

Now he was at the riverbank, waiting for Hana. 

Hana came up, dressed in a simple white dress, with a denim blue jacket. At first glance, not a lot of people would think Hana was doing anything, only going out, but to Fubuki- wow. She looked beautiful. 

"Take a picture, it lasts longer," Hana smirks, catching Fubuki's wide-eyed stare.

Fubuki blushed. "Here, some roses. Care for a walk?" 

Hana took the roses, smiling. "Sounds wonderful."

They walked across the bridge and then walking down the stairs so they were next to the river, before walking a little bit downwards to show a little section where not a lot of people were. The river still went on, but Fubuki had noticed not a lot of people came over here, much preferring the more common riverbank, although he had noticed some couples come here frequently. 

They set down the blanket, taking out the contents from the picnic basket. Fubuki had brought strawberries, ramune soda, and spaghetti carbonara. 

"Wow, very fancy." Hana smiles. "You made the carbonara all by yourself?" 

"Well, Shu taught me. But yeah." Fubuki nods, handing the Tupperware container to Hana, along with a fork. 

They ate in silence, every so often sneaking a peek at each other, then quickly looking back down, smiling. 

"This is really good Fubuki." Hana smiles, finishing the spaghetti, and setting the fork in the Tupperware, and closing the lid. She took a napkin and cleaned her face. 

Fubuki did the same, setting back the Tupperware and handing a soda bottle to Hana. "Thank you." 

"Can you help me, with this? I've never really got the hang of it." Hana says, blushing. Fubuki nods, taking out the plastic stopper, and pushing the glass marble down, handing the drink to Hana. 

"Here you go." Fubuki says.

"Thanks!" Hana smiles, then drinks. 

"You're so pretty," Fubuki says suddenly. 

"Thank you?" Hana says.

"Did I say that out loud? Sorry." Fubuki says. 

"No, it's fine." Hana smiles, taking a strawberry.

"Yeah, because you're like, really pretty. Not that you aren't always pretty, but you're extra pretty." Fubuki says.

"Thank you. It looks like you've cleaned up well. I never took you to be someone who'd dress this nicely." Hana says. 

"Thanks. I had help. Like a lot of help." Fubuki answers.

"Cool." Hana smiles. "Remember Dread Tower?" 

"Yeah, how could I not?" Fubuki asks. 

"Wanna go for a take 3 on the kiss?" Hana questions.

"You don't need to ask me." Fubuki gets closer to Hana, before setting his lips gently on hers. The strawberries and drinks forgotten, they slowly got closer to each other, hands either tangled in the other's hair and or on the other's hips. They separated for air, breathing slowly, before going at it again, the small, sweet kiss turning into a makeout session.