Commentating

I'm doing this thing where I spin a wheel and write something about the two characters I spin.

Let's start with Burst and Evolution Characters for now I guess, and build up the wheel of fate.

People: Xander and Zac

Summary: Since all Lui and Shu does is argue when the Supreme 4 meet up, Xander and Zac usually have to talk, but today is a little different. 

a bit ooc so yeah 

~~~~~~~~

Shu and Lui were arguing. Again. 

Not that it wasn't an unnatural situation, no, it's that both Shu and Lui have a bit of a hot temperament, and if one pisses the other... boy was the rest of the Supreme 4 in for a long afternoon. That's why Zac and Xander become good friends. 

"How annoying. They're like two colliding stars, but neither one refuses to be extinguished." Zac sighs. 

Xander stares at the arguing pair, before shaking his head. "I mean, maybe they can save it for their match? That'd make for an awesome battle!" 

"Sadly, I think not Mars," Zac says, using his nickname for Xander. Zac had nicknames for everyone in the Supreme 4. Lui was Moonlight, Xander was Mars, and Shu was Vega. All Xander knew was that it had something to do with solar systems. 

"Wish there was something to do other than watch them argue and imagine that it's Luinor and Spryzen battling it out in the arena," Xander says. 

"Say, you know our good friend Hanami?" Zac asks a mischievous twinkle in his eye drawing Xander into his plan.

"I mean, I don't think he's our friend, but yeah. Where are you going with this?" Xander asks. 

"Well, why don't we commentate their argument like a Beyblade Match!" Zac questions. 

"Dude. That's a wonderful idea!" Xander laughs.

"Shut up!" Lui and Shu yell at the same time when they heard Xander's loud laugh, before turning back to argue. 

"Uh..." Xander stares at them, dumbfounded. "You wanna start?" 

"Of course. Welcome ladies and gentlemen, to our newest show- uh." Zac starts. 

"Bey Arguing?" Xander tries. 

"Our newest show, Bey Arguing! Today our first match's opponents are Lui Shirosagi and Shu Kurenai! They've already started arguing, and boy is it getting heated!" Zac says, doing his best Hanami impression. 

"You got the Hanami talk down, accent, not really," Xander says. 

"You try it!" Zac hisses. 

"Sorry! I like it, keep going." Xander holds up his hands in defeat. 

"Anyways- wait where did they go?" Zac turns around, to see no Shu and Lui.

"Behind you," Lui says. 

"Shit." Xander says before Shu hits him over the face with a pan.

"Language!"