chapter 27

PREVIOUS CHAPTER 

"ATTENTION!, GUILD MEMBERS WHO'VE GATHERED FOR THE GRAND MAGIC GAMES! " 

"G'MORNING" 

--------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 27

outside is a huge pumpkin head guy... more like a hologram of it. 

 "The preliminary round is to narrow the 113 participating teams to 8 will now begin!" He said enthusiastically. 

"113?, that's a lot" laxus said yawning his arm around Lucy's waist, He's still half asleep and half naked. 

"This is bullshit" Lucy complained also half asleep and leaning into laxus chest. 

"There was no mention of this " freed commented in pure boredom "was this why they said to be at our inns at 12?" He asked frowning, clearly annoyed by the sudden event. 

"With more and more guilds entering every year , "the games are getting boring" is all I ever hear so this year to make it exciting only 8 teams will vie for our cheers!. The pre luminary rules are simple ." 

The pumpkin guy stopped mid sentence, and an earthquake suddenly happened and the inn was lifted from the ground startling Lucy. 

"You will now participate in a race!, the domus flau stadium is the goal!. The first 8 teams to reach it will qualify for the games!" 

Paths made from patched up looking stones started appearing it all leads to a sphere in the very top and a white door that leads to a waiting room in domus flau. 

" you are free to use magic there are no limitations! Only the 8 teams to reach the goal will clear the preliminary rounds. However all team members must cross the goal for it to count!. Also we are not responsible for any loss of life that happens in the labyrinth ."

Lucy smirked, finally fully awake and wearing a proper clothes not pajamas. 

" let the grand magic games preliminary sky labyrinth round begin!" 

"Oh this is gonna be so fun"

Lucy muttered thrilled by the events. For her eliminating all 112 guilds would be easy but where's the fun in that?, she smiled sadistically planning of ways how to eliminate 105 and let 6 guilds pass. 

"Listen boys here's the plan, let fairyatail A pass but we'll give them some hard time first, laxus go the to the left side and eliminate teams, freed go right and do the same thing let 6 teams pass make sure to leave the strong ones. Well make this game not so "boring" "

she instructed with her eyes twinkling with excitement. Laxus just smiled and kissed her forehead seeing his Queen excited and happy is something he always makes a priority of. 

"I'll see you at the exit then hime-sama"

laxus said in a teasing manner he kissed her forehead before he flew away. Laxus and freed Both went to the directions Lucy pointed to Lucy on the other hand remained at the balcony of their inn holding all celestial keys she possess. 

"I call upon thee dwellers of the celestial spirit world i open the gate and gives you permission  to step out OPEN GATE TO THE CELESTIAL SPIRIT WORLD "