chapter 23

From all the mission I had in the other realms I never imagined that someone is as rotten as this.

The way this people have been crystalized half dead is unforgivable, even the wounds they acquired before they were crystalized were still intact they weren't healed.

This is the reason why a disease had been petering magnolia, this was the cause of the black fog.

"Lucy look at the center!" Bixlow said panicking, I diverted my eyes at the center the crystal at the very center is emitting a fog or an aura as dark as the night sky.

"I can feel it calling to me Lucy, I must devour it" the crystal is destroyed but it still has a very dark lingering aura. That is attracting the spirit of revenge.

"Don't you might be the one to be devoured. Do not listen to the call " I warned he excused himself to go back to reika where janus and the others will be able to stop him from rampaging.

Who would do such a horrible thing?, I have no idea but I think this is an incubator. This might be time magic,or maybe death or life? I am not sure.

I don't have enough knowledge about death and life magic, and I only know enough information about time magic . I have no time learning it because I am a celestial spirit user and a dragon.

I should've listen to ivy when she said that in time I might be able to use the knowledge about time magic.

"Mother might be able to know about this, we need to go bixlow."  When I looked around I was surprised to see that I am alone already bixlow is nowhere to be found

"Shit" I cursed, I run out of there as soon as I can but It felt like the door is getting farther away.

"ah~ I should've known, you wouldn't die so easily. I was careless" I looked around trying to find the soft melodic voice, but behind that soft melodic voice is a hidden killing intent.

"Reveal yourself! Stop hiding in the darkness! Where did you take bixlow?! Are you the one responsible for this?!"

I shouted trying to find the presence hiding in the dark.

"I can't do that my dear, it is not the time yet soon you will be able to see me. But when that time comes you will be facing death HAHAHAHAHAH" such a sinister laugh gives me chills down my spine, and I can feel a heavy pressure building inside me just like the times before I almost died.

"Lucy!" I flinched by the sudden slap yes slap. Bixlow just slapped me, so .. that thing wasn't true? I was hallucinating? That's impossible.

"We need to go, I don't feel too good about this place" I nodded and we made our way towards the door giving one last look to the people inside the basement of the guild.

"Help" I heard a whisper, did I hear it right? Or was I hallucinating once again?.

Levy

I want to give up, but If I give up now then all those years of fighting for my life will be in vain, all those times I tried to survive, enduring the pain and torture will be in vain.

Should I just give up? Should I just join them?.

"Ahhh! " I screamed in pain once again as the whip hit my stomach.

"Ahhhh!" Another pain shot trough me as I felt the whip land on my legs this time, it's thorns were digging onto my flesh.

"Ah ~ how wonderful~ the agony and pain in your screams are so satisfying~ HAHAHAHA" cana she changed so much for over the past 2 years, the scar on her face and stomach is already healed thanks to the 1st master... No one of the people from Alvarez empire.

"Do you know? It is almost time levy~ master refused to give up on you~. " Her eyes sharpened as she glare at me so intensely.

"I don't know what the master found in you, I am so much better in many ways! But why does she refuse to kill you?! You aren't even that strong. You keep on refusing her just why does she want to keep you!" She tighten her hold on my neck and I can feel my lungs burning.

"Cana-san don't overdo it master might get angry at you" Romeo warned as he walked passed us holding a tray of food and water he must be taking it to master makarov.

The old man came just a few days ago , he looked so tired and drained I don't know what they did to him before they brought him here.

"In 2 months time, she will be a valuable thing. The moment the grand magic games end our people will start their move" asuka said coldly as she sat beside cana who is drinking booze again. One thing that didn't change her love for booze and longing for gildarts affection.

"The people are almost done, they will be reborn with one thing in mind the fall of wizards" that's their goal but I know the people of the empire of Alvarez has a different one. They want complete annihilation of every single person that is breathing and Alive a sacrifice to finally awaken E.N.D. the greatest demon that zeref created.

And Lucy will be the main power fuel that will give enough power and life to awaken E.N.D. I don't know why it is her but as for what I heard it might be because of her origin. Just a few days ago the first master said that Lucy is alive and already moving. When she said that I felt relief come through me, the hope that I'd be finally saved made me feel more determine to endure all this.

But after hearing what their plans are, after seeing Zeref I understood that Lucy is just another pawn for their plans. No matter how strong she got, how much power she holds, she will only meet one end and  that is death.