Chapter 30

Chapati Lola speaks again, this time stating how the PVP battle would start. "From this point forward, the entire tournament ground becomes a battlefield i am going to have everyone else move to the waiting areas! the time limit is 30 minutes if within that time the opponent is rendered unable to battle that's a win.." He continued, "and with that, the first match BEGINS!" as the audience roared their favorite.

Lucy held out three golden keys and summoned Cancer, Taurus, and Scorpio simultaneously, not caring about her magic. Flare wasted no time in attacking her, manipulating her long red hair, as soon as Chapati Lola declared the starting point of the battle.

She crossed her arms over her chest and mocked, "It's a shame, ey? Was it fun realizing how wrong and stupid you guys are for targeting a little kid and realizing how strong she is?"

"OPEN GATE OF THE BULL TAURUS, SCORPION SCORPIO!, GATE OF THE CRAB! CANCER" Lucy chanted as golden light emerged. The three celestial spirits simultaneously materialized and attacked Flare Corona. Flare managed to evade the attack by using her hair as a shield, shocking some of the Fairytail members, particularly Natsu.

It would have been simpler for Lucy to call forth a higher spirit, such as the dragons or demons, but that wouldn't have made the game enjoyable for her. Instead, she chanted, "TAURUS! SCORPIO! SAND SUCTION!" for the second time, combining an attack from both celestial spirits.

Following the attack, Lucy managed to repel flare, but she quickly countered in midair with an attack dubbed "hair shower wolf," which caused her hair to morph into a flaming wolf. Lucy cried out, "Cancer!" The magic limiters she was wearing were beginning to cause her tensions, and since her magic could only be compared to that of a wizard saint, having three golden gates open was extremely taxing.

Flare was able to snake her hair onto Lucy's ankles and attack her by rolling her over and slamming her on the ground, but thanks to Lucy's training in the dragon realm, recovering from that was simple.

lucy stood up smirking at Flare, "There hasn't even been time to take a breath in this battle! Battle of the father and son guilds!! battle of the women! Neither is drawing back!" chapati Lola announced to the crowd hyping them up even more.

"Fairy Tail seems to be in a bit of an advantage" Jenny Realight spoke as well, though it wasn't just a bit but Fairy Tail B was clearly in a big advantage.

"my sunset hair...my red hair....this level of damage.." flare muttered under her breath fury coursing through every fiber of her being "You'll pay for this" she added as her hair plunged on the ground tremors could be felt beneath while flare looked at lucy with a sinister expression and yet lucy didn't even falter.

"what kind of dirty trick are you thinking? Do you think it's that easy? You're underestimating me!" Lucy said and in one swift motion stomped her foot on the ground as hard as she could putting all the [pressure on her foot and breaking the ground under them which caused the whole arena to shake.

"what's happening? an earthquake caused by a mere stomp! just how strong is heartfilia!" Chapati Lola once again announced on the microphone exaggerating a bit on his voice holding her face as he shook in fear.

with that Lucy crouched down and grabbed flares hair from the ground pulling it with all her might "don't underestimate me" Lucy said angrily her temper turning thin "Decay" she said sinesterly and it didn't take minutes flares long hair that Lucy was holding turned dark and started falling off she was unable to regenerate her air which slowly fell off causing her shock and extreme devastation as she screamed.

"I'm not done yet," Lucy said a sinister smirk on her face still. "O tetratabilos for I hold dominion over the stars complete thy aspect..." Lucy chanted clasping both of her hands together and closing her eyes gathering all the mana she could causing a crack on one of her many magic limiters. "release thy malevolent gate, 88 stars of all the heavens shine URANO METRIA" The chant finished with lucy smirking and breaking one of the magic limiters placed on her hand as the whole stadium turned dark and small replica of planets appeared turning into small round magic attack concentrated of pure golden mana, going straight for flare.

yet before it reached flare the damage had been lessened due to a third party's interference. a sly underhanded tactic which made Lucy glare in the direction where she felt the magic coming, the stand of raven tail. yet the extent of Lucy's previous damage to flare was enough to make her pass out.

lucy glared at the one who interfered "You're next" she mouthed as she glared at the masked figure on the side of the raven tails waiting stand.

the audience was surprised they never expected such a victorious outcome from fairy tail.

"it....its fairy tails win!!!!! is this the time when the era of the fairies will once again start!" chapati announced again, the whole stadium was shocked at how the fight came to an end.

meanwhile somewhere in the kingdom.

"it's starting to ripen" a knight clad in a white cloak spoke.

"huh? Knight squadron chief are you observing the fighting from here" a soldier from behind him spoke up. yet the knight in the white cloak ignored it.

"the mature fruit is starting to ripen, it just might be completed this year... just sit back and wait lord zeref." the white-cloaked person spoke again talking to the air as he watched the whole battle from a high place. a smirk playing across his face, after that he turned his back and started walking to the halls of where he was standing. the calculative person, wearing a white cloak and a heavy danger around him. kingdom of fiore cherry blossoms holy knight squadron, squadron chief arcadias.

as arcadias reached his destinations on the dungeons of the fiore's castle someone was waiting for him. "hime" he said bowing to the person in front of him. green hair and carrying herself elegantly the princess of fiore, hisui E. fiore.

"do you think this will hold her?" she asked arcadias as they both looked at the cell created for a strong individual.... a cell created to be able to hold off lucy...

"it will, she promised us that..she said this shackles and cell was created solely for the princess of dragons" arcadias spoke and walked over to the other cell. "soon our plans will finally be done...alvarez shall rule" arcadias added "fairy tail will fall completely and there shall never be anyone stronger that can stop the revival of E.N.D"