chapter 2

previously

"Great the whore is back!"

chapter 2 ; death of a celestial

" HEY CAN YOU SMELL THAT? IT SMELLS LIKE A BROKEN WHORE!" I tried to stop my tears from falling, just why?.

" jealousy can really change a person huh?! " I heard natsus voice.

" oi! were talking to you ! " I heard a footstep coming closer

" leave her alone you dumbass" loke stepped infront of me blocking the person who was approaching.

" oh the knight in shining armor! give him a round of applause everyone ! he's trying to protect the snake! "

erza .. I treated you nicely just why?. suddenly a sword flung towards leo it was unexpected in his part but not mine , it stabbed him in the stomach.

"shit!" he said and disappeared leaving golden smoke behind.

"now the knight in shining armor is gone no one can save you!" suddenly erza grabbed my hair and made me look at her. just why? i never did anything to harm anyone so why are you treating me like this?!.

" everyone look ! what kind of act do you think is she trying to pull now? acting so vulnerable when your nothing but a money seeking bitch!" I felt a pang in my chest when I heard that. it came directly from the mouth of the person I treated as my older sister.

" look the bimbo is crying! "

"pathetic little bitch!"

"weakling!"

" just leave you don't belong here!"

" you're worthless, a replacement " w-what? h-how could gray say that?. I treated him so nicely

"I only brought you here because you resemble her" oh.. that's..that hurt so much.

"you're weak you don't belong to the team" wow.. just.. wow.. after I saved your life multiple times?.

"just leave we don't need you here!" that's what I am going to do I had enough of this of everything.

"you don't belong to fairy tail" it seems like words aren't enough this time too they started throwing tables my way and erza just moved aside after she slashed my stomach. magic is coming from everywhere, due to lack of strength I feel my conciusness slipping away. ah is this my supposed to be my end? what a pretty sad ending.

3rd person.

Lucy collapsed on the ground and lost consciousness but that didn't stop her guild mates, they found it more fun to continue.

"haven't you had enough already?, the old man would be fuming once he learns about what you guys are doing" a loud voice echoed throughout the guild, a certain blond haired dragon slayer had entered the guild.

"what happened to those who spoke about "friendship" treating a weak like that, was those words of yours all talk?" a green haired rune mage followed looking around their guild 'pathetic' that's what he's thinking.

" bullying cheer leader when she's weak that's a no no baby! "another one said.

"oh? laxus! you're back! " the salmon head ignored everything they said and just looked at the blond haired mage .

" laxus-san your probation ended already?" the white haired take over mage looking smugly at laxus, and one thing is that laxus the dragon slayer isn't going to take any bullshit especially to this white haired animal takeover mage. meanwhile the other members still hadn't stopped throwing magic on lucy.

" oi! that's enough! " but no one listened to him, not until an immense power was felt by everyone even erza scarlet is fazed.

" what do you think think you're doing?! I leave for a whole two months with master and this happen?" Mira jane staurus the she devil herself.

due to some circumstances with master makarov and a lot of trouble fell to the old man she has to go and assist the master. she wanted to spend the time with her little sister but it was masters orders she had absolutely no choice. and this is what she would see the moment she comes back.

everyone stopped and looked at Mira really terrified she's currently on her satan soul and for some reason even the great erza scarlet is afraid to move.

"natsu, erza,gray and happy ! this is unimaginable how can you do that to lucy?! "

Mira asked angrily.this whole thing that is happening right now is really unforgivable, the poor blond looked so fragile.

"where's wendy? call wendy! " she ordered panicking because the sweet mage in her arms is slowly slipping away.

"oh lucy what the hell happened after i left?"

she asked, she noticed that no one is moving they were just looking at her and that pisses her off.

" i said ! call! wendy!" she shouted at everyone she's already pissed off and stressed out and this is not helping even one bit.

"whos that? " the salmon haired dragon slayer asked.

"wendy-san,charles-san,gajeel-san,lily-san and juvia-san they all left a month ago"

MIRA'S POV

"wendy-san,charles-san,gajeel-san,lily-san and juvia-san they all left a month ago"-

WHAT? HOW THE HELL DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS? i looked at the person, no more like spirit that was standing on the corner. virgo one of lucy spirits.

"explain later. laxus take lucy lets go to porlusica san"

i ordered laxus thankfully he did what i said, he and his team run towards wherever porlusica sans place is. after they left i darted my attention towards the remaining guild members.

"you guys are such a disappointment! just you wait when the master gets back he will know everything.. and i mean everything. and i will sure he will give you the right punishment.. this whole thing you did is worse than what laxus did! so disappointing! especially you! elfman lissana none of you bothered to even inform me all about this, or even stop it!" i said and flew away following laxus and his team, virgo is with them so im thinking they went underground.

i need to tell this to master immediately, but for now i have to make sure lucy is safe.

laxus pov

what we just saw the moment we came inside the guild is quite surprising, it is ironic to see the same guild who lectured us about the importance of friendship and family was being abusive to a defenseless woman. just what did she do for that same guild to hurt her like this in a spun of i think ..... two months.

"you humans stench! what are you doing here?" this old mage asking the obvius.

" she's slipping away, can you help her?" I asked trying to stay nice, the moment she noticed lucy her eyes grew wide.

she then glared at me accusingly.

" hey I'm not the one responsible for that" I said defending my self from her accusing glare.

" bring her inside quick! " I followed what she said and the moment I layed her in the bed I heard her breathing stop.

"shit! oi lucy! hold on! " it just randomly came out of my mouth out of panic.

the old healer pushed me away and started healing her but still no sign of breathing. her wounds healed but she's not breathing.

"Lucy!" the door opened revealing Mira the first thing she saw was the spirit crying.

before she could ask anything a bright golden light surrounded us, after the light subsided both lucy and her celestial spirit was gone. Its like they never existed in the first place because no traces were left.

" w-what? what happened?!" Mira asked in pure panic and shock.