chapter 9 guild

i haven't been in earth land for almost a year and i have no idea if fairytail had disbanded or they're still as trashy as when i left, but according to some rumors mira had gathered the last time she went here the first master of fairytail had showed up and refused to disband the guild, i dont know if master makarov is still in charge or the first master.

"hey you blond asshole have you met with master makarov before?" he glared at me maybe it was because of the new nickname i got for him, though it suits him well.

"no mira and evergreen were the ones who would go here every now and then, and the more  time passes the more annoying your nicknames souded" i ignored his complaint and pulled up the hood of my cloak we were teleported directly to the forest in magnolia.

"what are you thinking of doing once you see those guys again?" he asked i looked at him as if hes a fool or something 

"nothing,it hurts my pride that much but im not as strong as them for now, just like what one of the spirits said revnge has a right time" i answered without looking at him walking around it seems that nothing had changed.

"ah- i forgot lets go meet my land lady first i gotta pay rent, now that i think of it she wouldve been so mad because i havent been paying rent properly " after i stopped taking i heard this spark plug beside me chuckle, wth did i say something funny?

"have you forgotten what mira said? everyone practically thought that you no longer exist, dead" oh right i forgot.....

"anyway it hasnt been that long since you supposedly died i wonder what that guild is up to " yeah were thinking the same thing i dont really know what had happened before that they had resorted to doing those horrible things to me, but thats for another day all i need right now is talk to master makarov and settle things up.

"why dont we ask around first?" i said which he didnt like the idea of.

"instead of asking lets just break that guild doors open and go meet te old man" he has a point theres no point on gathering more information.

we stopped talking at that point and just went straight ahead to the guild it's actually new that this thunder brains isn't making any remarks or what.

"ne laxus do tell after what happened how did you stumble upon my parents?" i asked since i was really curious and he doesn't look like the type to dwell on those things.

"i don't really know, your parents were really fast to know about your death. they came to the guild to kill that's what i know. but suddenly your parents asked us to come with them mira and the rest had already decided to abandon the guild and come with your parents. " i looked at him abandon the guild? if i remember correctly bixlow still has his guild mark same goes with the others aside from mira I've seen the place where mira's guild mark used to be and there's only a scar in there.

"mira was the only one who removed her guild mark forcefully, mira she may have grown up at the guild but after everything hapende she despised that place even her own siblings. " well the thing i'm more curious about why mira has to forcefully remove her mark. 

"were here, want to do the honor?" he asked gesturing to the guild doors i shook my head and opened the guild doors  quietly and we were greeted by such dark gloomy aura the halls were almost empty. 

three people were sitting on the middle, erza,natsu and gray these three .

"well seems like this place did change a lot, looked so crappy "

i cant help but smile at how miserable their faces were "oi! who are you?! what do you want from here?!" well what a surprise, not actually its like always he would be this irrational 

"oi!you ash for brains stop that! master already has a lot of problems" that voice i know that voice. but i thought he and juvia left? 

"what do you want with the master?" gajeel wtf is he doing here

"ill talk to him you stay behind and don't let that ash for brains close to you ill kill him" what? what does he mean by that?? 

"where's the master? " this time i was the one who asked 

'shit head i told you ill be the one to talk to him ' i glared at him from under the hood 

laxus pulled down his hood and stood in front of me 

"laxus?!" gray asked shocked. but this thunder ass just ignored him and looked at laxus 

"ill ask once more where is the old man?" his voice turned cold and emotionless, is it wrong to swoon on his voice at this time? no i shouldn't be talking about that now.

"up on his office, the lady cant go with you "  gajeel he looked more tamed right now he seems to have changed a lot.

"then guard her dont let those fools get close to her or those untamed dragons will destroy this place" this ass hat he told me i should just stay with him and yet he's leaving me here. 

"why did you come back?" gajeel asked but he was looking at laxus as he pointed me towards the bar this place brings so much memories.good and unpleasant onces.

"orders from the higher ups" he answered and went to the masters office .

"you why did you come back? "i asked but before i talked i made sure to make my voice lower and quiet that gajeel would be the only one to hear  me 

he just gave me a sad smile and just shook his head "i thought i could leave her after what happened but i guess this kind of feelings will be here forever " he whispered, ah now i get it levy he can't leave levy. 

"oi you ! the one with laxus you smell familiar? where did i smell this again?" flame brain asked sniffing me what a creep

"back off , or ill turn you to metal once more just like your pathetic cat"  my ears rang, cat? does he mean happy? that blue cat? why does my chest feel lightly heavy?.

before i could even say something the doors were kicked open 

"gajeel san! i just got a message from charles (carla) and wendy we need to move" so juvia's here too

"later just wait for laxus to get out and lets go" both juvia and gajeel changed a lot over the years, even the way juvia talks changed.

"whos the hooded figure anyway?, wendy's more important thanher lets go tsk " she changed a lot.

"hime-sama, go up master is waiting"  i nodded and shoved ash for brains away but before i go up i bowed a little to gajeel as a way of thanks and goodbye.