chapter 19:black mist/levy

Chapter 19: black mist/levy

INSIDE the master's office was a total mess, messier when we came in here a while ago.

"most papers were all from the council and a few of these were also debts to be paid off" mira explained and sigh heavily

" then burn it all off, we can go against the council anytime," i said and lit up the papers

"wait wait wait ! luna!!! you will burn the whole guild down!" mira said panicking

"Hey chill it won't, the fire is being controlled by yours truly" I said boasting

"hey Mira chill out it hasn't been even a day yet since we came back here " i said trying to calm her down since she looked so stressed out already.

"i just seeing the master like that i just feel like i shouldn't have left then maybe i could've helped him then maybe this many problems wouldn't have piled up" i could see sadness and regret in her and anger too.

"i know what you are thinking Mira but it can't be avoided it happened already all we can do now is help master as much as we can"

"but did you notice?" laxus suddenly spoke, i diverted y eyes on him before he could continue speaking, evergreen, and freed came in.

"there's a faint black mist here, but the guild has a thick black mist there. but it doesn't seem to be visible to others" i looked at freed and it seems to be that way but due to me being uhh careless I didn't even notice that there was something wrong.

"well, I didn't notice it. I was too busy noticing other things." i said shrugging.

"lucy you didn't train much with the demons don't you?" mira asked while examining the room looking for some more papers that needed immediate attention.

"nope, I was more on focused with the unbounds." I confessed.

"so freed and bixlow should investigate it, evergreen laxus look around the town. And you lucy come with me to the council tomorrow we need to settle a lot of things." Nope that wont work

"no I go to the council, and you stay here manage the guild keep those remaining bitches in their rightful places, I'll take gajeel with me." leaving the guild without anyone from our side is dangerous.

"why gajeel?" laxus questioned with one eyebrow raised.

"because gajeel was the only one who knew who I am?" I said more like asked."and also it might be of help to find the missing members of the guild." I saw laxus roll his eyes in annoyance.

"stop being grumpy its not as if gajeel will do something bad." I said trying to loosen him up

"then you guys go and depart" mira said waving her hands on us.

"do you need anyone?" I asked I was referring to the spirits in my care.

"no but we need that communication and tracking thing" freed said. So I nodded and

"ᚾᚨᚡᚨ-ᛞᛁᚴᛈāᛚᚨ, ᚷᚢᚨᚱᛞᛁᚨᚾ ᛟᚠ ᚾᛁᚾᛖ ᛞᛁᚱᛖᚲᛏᛁᛟᚾᛋ ᛋᛖᛖᚴ ᚤᛟᚢᚱ ᚨᛋᛋᛁᛋᛏᚨᚾᚲᛖ, ᚢᛋᛖ ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᛁᚾᛞ ᚨᛋ ᚤᛟᚢᚱ ᚡᛖᛋᛋᛖᛚ, ᛏᚺᛖ ᛖᚨᚱᛏᚺ ᚨᛋ ᚤᛟᚢᚱ ᚺᛖᚨᚱᛏ ᚺᛖᛚᛈ ᚢᛋ ᛚᛟᚲᚨᛏᛖ ᛖᚨᚲᚺ ᛟᚠ ᛏᚺᛟᛋᛖ ᚹᚺᛟ ᛈᚱᛖᛋᛋᛖᛋ ᛗᚤ ᛚᛁᚷᚺᛏ." I chanted asking the help of the guardian spirits, One of the things I learned from my mom.

A breeze of air came past through us, my request hasbeen heard.

"remember 2 things if you feel like there's something wrong to where your going or you lost each other the air and earth will lead you to the right path" they nodded and went ahead of me.

"you the son of that iron head dragon come with me" I said pointing at gajeel who dosen't look so impressed

"hey where are you going?!" the idiotic salmon brat asked pointing at me

"none of your business" i answered and walked towards the guild doors.

"hey!um luna-san! Can I come?" I was surprised to see lissana approaching the fuck is her deal?

"fuck off, I don't need a dead weight" I said and ignore her rants.

"where are we off to?" Gajeel asked

"council, I need to have a word with those uptight wizards" I answered

Then silence engulfed us.

"you can fly can you?" I asked him suddenly

"I cant, but lily can" he said pointing to the black cat on the top of his head.

"good cause I hate trains" I said he looked at me and just shrugged meanwhile the cat on his head woke up and it grew wings on its back.

Lily's wings seems to have grown bigger.

"ᛉᛖᛈᚺᚤᚱᚢᛋ ᚷᛟᛞ ᛟᚠ ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᛁᚾᛞ ᚨᛋᚴ ᚤᛟᚢᚱ ᚨᛁᛞᛖ ᚺᛖᛚᛈ ᛗᛖ ᚲᛟᚾᛏᚱᛟᛚ ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᛁᚾᛞ ᚷᛁᚡᛖ ᛗᛖ ᚹᛁᚾᚷᛋ ᛏᚺᚨᛏ ᚹᚨᛋ ᛗᚨᛞᛖ ᚠᛟᚱ ᚤᛟᚢᚱ ᛏᛖᚱᚱᛁᛏᛟᚱᚤ ᛚᛖᛏ ᛗᛖ ᚠᛚᚤ ᚹᛁᛏᚺᛟᚢᛏ ᛒᛟᚢᚾᛞᛋ."

With that incantation air has gathered to me made wings that aren't visible in the eyes of others.

"what language are you exactly using?" he asked

"the language of the spirits" I answered him casually.

"must've been pretty hard to learn aint it?" he asked, I shook my head.

"having contact with different kinds of spirits and learning how to be on their good side is harder than learning some ancient spirit language" I answered in a as a matter of fact tone.

"hmm, so how were you?" he asked I looked t him and shrugged.

"good, I guess. From the last time I was here I have never been better. You?"

"not close to good. I haven't seen levy In 10 years and im really worried" he said.

"how did she actually disappear?" I asked

"the moment I left the guild to make my self stronger, we remained our connection writing to each other everyone and then. But suddenly she just stopped contacting me. My last news from her was that she found something about the guild"

"wait.. what is it? What did she find?" I asked this information might be a lead to something.

"I don't know after that nothing. Not a single word. Then when I came back I heard about the missing members and levy is one of them"