chapter 12 official engagement

I don't know if I should laugh at how pathetic he looked, or should I pity him because of how powerless he is compared to Laxus.

"Y-you! s-such a lowly scum dares to lay a hand on me?..m-me?! Luelle Vissier of the 8 demons clan?. just you wait the 8 demons clan will come after y-" before he could even continue his utter nonsense I kicked him

"threatening my people?! in my palace? you a representative of the 8 demons clan? you're asking for war Marquis Vissier, a war that you and the 8 demons clan can't win, a war between dragons, spirits, and you the 8 demons clan. just how do you think my brother will react to this?" I threatened as I clutch his jaw as tight as I can.

"so let's see how you will handle it," I said as I let go of his jaw harshly

"Just who he is to you anyway?!" he asked I don't like how disrespectful he is.

"This...this man that you just called a scum is your future king marquis, the future king of the spirits and dragons " to have both the dragons and spirits means you're unbeatable and that also means you hold the world. the strongest, that's how every realm will see you.

"i-impossible! there has been no official notice! aside from the one seeking for candidates of the crown prince, there has been no official announcement about a crown prince that has been selected" asshole, this kind of thing has been the most annoying shit in every banquet there is.

Laxus suddenly kicked him a little too hard, but he deserves it "mind your manners you're talking to the future queen of the realm you must've been really seeking for war ain't ya?"

"Take him away," I said and waved him off, knights took him away minutes later

"of all the royals you gotta piss off the most hot-headed one, ehem pardon my rudeness your highness," the guard said. wait, no shall I call him igneel

"very funny igneel" I said sarcastically, "trust me if ivy could hear you right now you'll have an earful from her" I warned him, ivy is his counterpart...also known as mate. but dragons will only be able to sense their mates once they reach the age of a hundred that's a long time, for humans that is but for the ones with the blood of dragons that time is the fastest.

"why don't you make the official announcement now lucy?" father suggested and it seems that this has been their plan from the very start.

I walked, towards the thrones holding a glass and a knife. "may I have your attention everyone?" I said while lightly tapping the glass using the knife. gathering everyone's attention.

"what is it?"

"I think it's some kind of announcement?"

"I think they found a crown prince"

and more whispers, coming from everyone

"This banquet is a farewell banquet... well that's what everyone has been informed about, but this banquet has another purpose, and its purpose is for everyone to meet my fiance, the crown prince" I shouted and gestured to where laxus is standing..proudly I want to roll my eyes right now but there's a lot of people looking at me.

"laxus dreyar the crown prince, my fiance. son of a human, the apprentice of bolt the lightning dragon, and the first apprentice of Marion the demon of storms one of the 8 demon kings " the moment laxus stood beside me everyone bowed their heads as a sign of acknowledgment.

"Why do you look so prepared about this?" i asked him he smirked at me and said

"I've been prepared by your mother and father " see? I told you they have been planning about this for such a long time.

I should be angry at him but I've long stopped that, I've had many circumstances where eris would get out of my control, and mind you the deeper our bond is the stronger eris get. and it's not easy to get back in control once she's the one who's in control.

"you guys sure do works behind my back" i joked, but it doesn't seem like a joke to him because i saw a frown form on his face.

"hey stop frowning thunder ass its a joke"

"Now that I think of it this is the first time you came with me to a banquet, despite you being so possessive and stuffs," I asked curiously. I mean it's true though, for the past 4 years that I have been engaged with him he was always possessive with me but he never as in never accompanied me to any banquet I went to.

"it an order from your father ...he said if I can't beat him I'm not worthy of his seat and his daughter" I didn't get to hear the last parts of his words. I only heard him whisper but I can't make out the words he just said.

"repeat the last part I've got dragon hearing and you're beside me, but I still didn't get the last part" but instead of doing what I said he just smirked and walked down from where we are.

"Hey, bastard brain! get back here!" I shouted fuck, royal etiquette I wanna know what laxus said. I run after him but I just can't keep up.

"janus stop that bastard" I whispered but forgot the fact that the spirits cannot enter this realm.

"unless mother allows them, then they cannot enter" dammit! I hate it when I can't have them.

"open gate of the maid! Virgo!" I chanted

"punishment hime?" she asked as usual

"no, maybe next time, go get laxus please thankyou" I also learned from my mother that respecting and treating spirits as equal and the tougher our bond the stronger they get just like with the unbound.

"Hey hey hey! using spirits! that's unfair blondie!" he said straggling to get off of whatever Virgo put him in

"using lightning to escape? that's unfair sparky " I mocked copying his tone, making him stop struggling

"so now bastard brain tell me what was the last thing you said?"

"i am not gonna tell you anything hands down"he argued

"tighten it up virgo" i said and sat down on the grass watching virgo tighten those ropes

"now still not telling me?"

"nope" I looked at virgo and nodded at her, she kept on tightening but we were both shock when the ropes exploded wow .. just how rock-hard is his body?

"why don't you try it yourself?" he said and pounced at me

"ill tell you princess but you gotta kiss me first," he said in a teasing tone and I took that seriously.