chapter 20 levy

"When we get back will it be okay to look at some of the letters with possible information?" I asked he looked a little skeptical but still agreed. 

I have a hunch that the council and the royal family might be involved in this, and if I get my suspicions right ill make them pay tenfolds, if they think that they will get away after messing with fairy tail then they thought wrong. 

"gajeel.. how frustrated are you?  about not being able to see levy after so many years?" I asked he just looked at me and I know the answer already.

"now then let out our frustration here in the council destroy as much as you can until you're all exhausted and drained," I said now. I said ill talk with the council but I didn't say I would do it in the most desirable way, just like what I always say 'let's do this, the dragon's way'.

"stop! do not proceed any further" a man wearing glasses came and tried to stop us or more like gajeel who's been throwing stuff at them. 

"gajeel halt," I ordered and lowered myself enough for both me and the council would see each other eye to eye.

"why should I?" I asked mocking them.

"What is your reason for doing this? we haven't offended anyone " he asked clearly not impressed by what I said.

"hmm not really, now before I speak any further why don't you introduce yourself to me?" 

"you should be the one to introduce yourself! barging in here and destroying the council place without any reason!" one of the frogs said. and it ticks me off. 

"oi, you've got guts aren't you? why don't i make you an example?" i said engulfing my fist with chaos magic.

"you old bastards have no fear, you may have not offended me but touching my guild? that's a different matter" I told them changing into my abbadon form. 

"Please stand down we understand that you're stronger than any of us child of acnologia, but if you will allow this old man then let's talk peacefully." ah~ I remember him he was a member of the magic council and master's friend.

"that is not in my vocabulary old man, but for the sake of your relationship with my guild master then ill have some talk with you...." I said trailing off "but those old frogs will be the one to ease the frustration of my friend here" I pointed at gajeel who looked like he's constipated or something. 

"then ill be his opponent"  a guy came in, he has a scar on his left cheek

"doranbolt" gajeel muttered.

"you know him?" I asked, he gave me a short nod and settled down a little.

"well then suit yourself i will not interfere on his matters," i said and waved them off. i diverted my attention to the old man waiting for me. "lead the way old man" i said, he lead me to a conference room without anyone.

"ill go straight to the point. the moment I came back after 15 years of absence in the guild the first thing I knew was your people watching the guild secretly. and then there is also an issue about the missing members of fairy tail. now tell me do you have anything to do about it?" i asked looking at him pointedly he sighed heavily and gave me this troubled expression, then there and then i notice a faint dark mist around this place . i stood up and held him in the colar 

"you! what is this black mist?!" i know this feeling so well it has been 10 yeras since i last felt this scared. 

"calm down daughter of acnologia, I have no idea about this mist that you're talking about. but I am aware that it exists and is causing people who're able to see this feel frightened." i don't know if I should believe him or not.

"the information I will tell you shouldn't be disclosed to anyone, but I will make an exception" should I be flattered? I mean wheater he like it or not I will force him or the other members to  spit out  all the information I need.

"15 years ago after the death of one of fairytails member fiore felt an enormous amout of killing intent, that it made those who are weak faint for days, makarov was called in by the council and asked about this incident." i think he was expecting me to be shocked, sad or something.

"a child born from such a family we did not believe it at first, but after conducting an investigation the people around who witnessed it vouched that Makarov is telling the truth. but aside from that a few people no wizards had reported a black mist coming from the fairy tail guild and just weeks after that it is reported that levy mc garden has gone missing"  levy was the first to disappear? but i thought it was romeo? why? what did levy find that she would be targeted. 

"but there is more that is more alarming, fairy tail isn't the guild that has a lot of missing members" 

3rd person

how long has it been since i have been stuck here? one after another more people are thrown here . i tried to fight but there are a lot of them i can't  even hold a fight against their weakest.

many have given up, i saw them lose their sanity many have already died, but there are also a lot of people who sided with the enemy. 

"when will you give up? it has been so long since you came here just join hands with us and all your pain and suffering will disappear" pain and suffering..ah yes thats what i have been enduring all these years that i am here. he used to be a small lovely child but he changed so much

"it's been 15 years levy-san just give up and join with us. gajeel san wont come ever " he said pulling my long locks backward it hurts but i am used to it.

"torture me all you want, i will never join hands with the likes of you! after what you did with lucy! i will never forgive you!" i can wait as long as i need i will never give up, i will never join hands with them even if i die!.