chapter 25

Eradication that is what the Alvarez empire wants, for what reason? To create a world that is only for them. A world that will be led by the dark wizard himself. And Lucy is unaware of everything, busy with the preparations for the grand magic games, busy looking for the missing members. She is unaware of what is to come their way.

Only a month left before the games starts Lucy and the rest that would participate is almost ready, she never step foot on the basement again after coming there one time.

"Your majesty here are some more paperwork's for you" another pile of papers came in, aside from mortal problems she still has to take care of the dragon realm she has duties as a crown princess and all of those duties have been piled up.

"Mira how are you holding up? Have you been keeping up on lissana?" she asked aside from papers she also keep tabs on her friends on the mortal realm, especially Mira who's also burried in paperwork in the guild office, with their master's absence Mira has to fix everything on her own.

"Tired but I can handle it, and lissana had been creating quite the fuss for some time now since you guys left" she answered Lucy barely looking up from all the paper works.

"Freed,evergreen and bixlow any updates?" Lucy directed her attention at the three other lacrima. Freed had been assigned to keep in touch with the council elder yajima about what Lucy found on the basement of the guild.

"No, yajima-san has no idea about moles in the council, but I'm working on it lahar and mest too. " It is quite risky to have mest and lahar involved but the more people to go look for clues the faster they can find out what's gonna come next.

"Oh I have relayed your message to some people here too, I'm on my way back" evergreen informed she had been tasked to find crime sorcerer and other people who has insights about time magic, and also connection she can smell it something big will happen and she needs to prepare, even if she's only following her instincts.

"About mine I haven't had any progress" bixlow informed apologetic.

"Its fine in a few days we will come back and then travel to crocus, by air I had asked the dragons to prepare a ride that will be a great help for us, also laxus how is their training going?"

"Annoying but at least they had improvement, after everything is done I need my payment" laxus had been assigned to train the other team that would be playing the games too and in the first months it did not go that well, especially with natsu and igneel.

"what? You want gold? Go ask ivy " Lucy answered annoyed that laxus is looking for a payment.

Laxus chuckles on the other side, same as the others except for Mira who excused herself to continue all the paperwork's at the guild.

"That's not the type of payment I'm looking for princess" Lucy frowned, thinking of what type of payment laxus would desire, until the answer crossed her mind causing her to blush.

"Are you blushing now hime?" Laxus teased, their relationship is already intimate especially after what happened at the last party that was held.

"You have a lot of your time in your hand don't ya?" Lucy asked annoyed at the lightning dragon slayer.

"Not really but it's too boring watching each one of them train, Wendy and gajeel did improve a lot but there is still room for more improvement, juvia too. learning water dragon slaying so suddenly is quite hard but she's doing a great job. But that idiotic fire head there is so much work to do with him it's annoying, erza and gray on the other hand are doing better than I expected." Laxus explained, you can hear the annoyance in his tone and boredome too.

"Don't teach too much to erza and natsu it is dangerous " evergreen warned and also excused herself, freed and bixlow did the same thing.

"Something big is coming and we need stronger allies, once who won't be controlled" Lucy muttered, laxus kept quiet on the other side.aside from the dragons there is the other realms that will help them. But without a gate those at their side wouldn't be able to cross, and placing a gate on the mortal realm is too risky.

Too much problems are being piled up, training to manage a kingdom and a guild is a hard job it was a miracle that Lucy is able to keep up with all of that, especially that war is about to come without them even knowing it.

On the mortal realm, at the Alvarez empire everything is already set they were just waiting for the right time. With all their allies already ready, fleets to cross the ocean are already waiting for them and their army

A war is approaching and they were unaware of it... Just how will they be able to fight it, Lucy Is strong but will she be able to win without any casualties? That's pretty much impossible a war without casualties is a miracle so how can a miracle like that happen.

Meanwhile Lissana is feeling anxious about her current situation, it's been a long time since natsu and her team went somewhere to train and they refused to bring her along, with that time they were separated she is sure that the magic In them is disappearing and it wouldn't be good Mavis mustn't know about it or she will be screwed.

She needs to find a way, a way to connect with natsu and the others without being seen, she also need to find where the hell they were before all that curse is erased this is already her second chance if she screw up one more time Mavis wouldn't let her off easily.

She already failed on killing Lucy, she can't fail again.

-------------

Note:

Hi! I'm sorry for not updating for a long time I run out of ideas so I am rewatching fairytail again hoping to gain some and finish the dragon princess before I published my second story.

Any ways thank you for staying this far with me love you all !!