Chapter 14:

I want to get up and get ready... but I just cant my body feels so sore. It's that thunder ass fault .. well partially mine too. I groaned as I sat up we need to go but my body ! it's betraying me once again. what happened last night wasn't really what I expect rather I was only supposed to ask laxus about his reason and for how long. but the whole thing that happened last night wasn't supposed to happen. 

"oh, you're up? should we postpone? you should rest"

his tone is mixed with an annoying teasing tone that doesn't really sit well with me, it's early in the morning, and I feel so grumpy remembering how he won't let me rest last night.

" that's why I told you to stop me, but you didn't listen did you?, so now don't glare at me like that .. you wanted it too "

he's really enjoying this.

"hey for how long?" I asked, making him frown at me. confused about the question I just asked.

"how long you'll be sore? ask Mira not me" he answered and laughed like a retarded hyena. I threw the pillow at him to shut him up.

"fuck off thunder ass, I was asking about your feelings . for how long?" he looked at me as if asking if I'm serious or what.

"didn't know you're that dense blondie, it was when I'm still crazy you know what I mean when I did that competition thing" I was shocked I didn't even know why he felt that way to me. I mean were like enemies that time and I almost died in bixlow's hands.

"WAIT SERIOUSLY?!, how and why?" I asked him still shocked at what I just learned.

"dunno I just like after I was expelled from the guild I just found myself yearning for you so I was really looking forward to going back, but imagine my shock when the first thing I see when I opened the guild doors was you on the verge of death" wait that long?? and he didn't even think of telling me for the past 15 no 12 years were here together?.

"you're that dense blondie you didn't even notice anything in the past 12 years "

"I guess I was, and if karion didn't point it out I wouldn't have known, " I said and then I asked him to carry me towards the bathroom we can't delay much longer 

"Want me to join you blondie?" he asked I pinched the skin in his nape out of annoyance.

"Stop teasing," I said and settled down in the warm water.

"Just wait for me in the main palace I can handle myself, from here," i said, he kissed my forehead and went out without a word.

I'm still shocked about what he said he was able to maintain his feelings for that long? he's quite impressive.

.

.

.

after taking a long bath I wore an all-black outfit and a black hooded cloak, after dressing up.I walked out of his room and went to the main palace.

"Finally, you're here have you had enough rest ?" mother asked with a knowing smile making me blush.

"even you? mother?" I asked in disbelief making them laugh. 

"any way we need to go mother, take care of yourself and father too well visit as often as we can, "i said and hugged her 

"wait!! wait!! your highness!" I heard people shouting from the back it was the dragons in their human form.

"hime please give this to wendy if you see her," grandeeney said holding a white wristband on her hand but it's similar to that flame heads scarf.

"hime if it isn't too much please give this to my son as well" metalicanna said giving me a necklace? made from his scales. the other dragons did as well, aside from igneel .

"igneel give me yours," i know he wanted to give something to natsu aswell but regarding the circumstances that happened with me and natsu he's reluctant.

"give it to me, I'll just throw it to him but don't expect to see him " he looked happy because of what I said and happily handed me the scarf made from his scales

"thankyou hime thankyou" I hugged them all and bid our goodbyes to each other,i then opened the gate that connected us to the earth land also known as the human realm.

just like before it transported us directly to a forest in magnolia, everything seems to have change .but what do i expect it has been 10 years since i came here

"lucy, me and freed will ask around" Mira tapped my shoulders and said to me in a low voice.

"bixlow and i will do the same you should rest because it seems that you still feel...sore" i could feel the shame once again , why do they like to mention it so much?

"then well settle at an inn nearby-"

"no well go look for  place we could all stay together" i cut of laxus and told them what i really plan on doing, i dont want to just stay here and do nothing. 

"well do what you like then, lets all meet here" after that we went on our own ways.

"what kind of place are you looking for?" laxus asked im not really looking for an expensive one its fine to have a place where there would be enough room and space for all of us 

"something that would have enough space for the whole team " i answered we started looking around for inns , or houses and tried looking for apartments too. thankfully i met my previous land lady and she introduced me to a person who has a lot of properties here .

we were able to find a decent house.

"why dont you stay here ill meet them to where we agreed to meet" laxus suggested i was actually pretty tired too so i agreed it was great that the house has a few furniture already so i was able to rest and take a short nap while i wait for them .

it was calm and all, i like how the place looks. its pretty refreshing to be surrounded by trees its a good place for a home. this place will be our new home, home of thunder legion as we stay here .