chapter 3

chapter 3:

even the old healer is shock, by what just happened she seemed unsure about how she should react or what she is supposed to do.

" I .. theres no helping it the, moment she got here she already slipped away "

Even I can't believe what just happened, disappearing just like that with no trace at all,but that doesn't mean she's dead. So I don't get why this old healer is saying things like lucy just died, she's strong she cant die just like that.

"laxus calm down" I didn't know what I was doing I was in a state of shock just like mira, something inside of me is screaming to kill everyone in that guild.

"it's impossible! She's not dead maybe ... maybe that spirit just took her" I refuse to believe that she's dead.

" porlusica san can I borrow your communication lacrima?" mira asked between sobs, the old healer agreed to her still in shock . they were payng no mind to me like im irrelevant here, and that makes me more angry. But I stayed quiet I don't want to say anything unesessary.

" m-master you need to come back as soon as possible... l-lucy.. lucy's dead master " she said and cried so hard again. I looked at the lacrima the old man was speechless at the sudden news mira dropped.

"oi old man go home your guild is messed up " I said but he seemed to not hear what I said because he's not reacting in any way.

he's not reacting now but I know once he's back disaster will fall to the guild, they will feel the old man's wrath.

2 DAYS LATER

mira felt so disgusted to go back to the guild but she has to, she hadn't been in the guild since the day lucy died, she stayed with the thunder legion. day and night she would cry, for her the death of lucy was like she lost a sister again, and its really painful.

"mira the master is waiting"

she forced herself to stand up, this would also be the day they will hold her funeral, its time to say goodbye to a precious friend.

on their way to the guild mira was silent, but she could feel an immense power that is coming it's still pretty far but she can still feel it.

she remembered what porlusica said to them before leaving, the wrath of the celestials roots will soon fall to their guild its either she prevents it or let it happen, she didnt get it at first but feeling this magic just after lucy 'died' she's sure that this is what porlusica is talking about.

"its coming" she whispers to herself, but it was heard by laxus.

"who?" laxus asked, but mira didn't answer.

on the other side, in the celestial spirit world the spirit king called everyone.

"the words had reached the ears of the roots, wrath will fall on both the spirit and human realm all because of the foolishness of humans the roots shall be stopped. but the only way to stop them is for her to wake up. but that would be impossible."

everyone's expression turned grim. the words of the king is true. their only hope was for her to wake up but that's impossible, for now that is.

"loke, aquarius you will go to the realm of humans wait for the roots and give them proper explanation you must prevent the fall of the spirit world."

both aquarius and loke bowed down as an answer, they didn't waste anytime to go to the guild, even though both of them feel so much hatred to these people right now they need to follow the orders of the king that also means they need to set aside their personal feelings.

"oh look the spirits of the whore!" aquarius ears perked up, she did not like what she just heard, before she could even do something a huge fist fell on the salmon haired idiot- mage.

"I've had enough of your cocky attitude, wait for your punishment quietly! i mean it!" their master seems to be on edge, who wouldn't be the immense power directed on the guild is really putting too much pressure on anyone, idiots would be the only people who can stay unfazed.

"master, its near." a soft voice sounded in the back of the master, mira jane looked lifeless. just after hearing what she said the front of the guild exploaded smoke was everywhere. after the smoke subsided two hooded figures were standing in the place where the guild doors were supposedly placed.

"who are you?!" the salmon haired idiot asked, no he demanded. this time it was loke who punched him and made him kneel.

"i greet the queen and king" everyone has a questioning look on their face after hearing what loke had just said.

"aquarius i entrusted my daughter's life in your hands how did this happen?" the smaller figure asked, just with her voice the master could tell that this people have higher authority than the king himself.

"please hear me out your majesty the princess-"

" we did not come here to chat we came here to give out punishment. " no one was able to understand what this person was saying, as far as they're concern they never touched a princess.

"with all due respect whoever you are, you seem to have mistaken-"

"oh dear no we never make mistakes." after saying that the smaller figure pulled down its cloak revealing a blond mage that look so much like the celestial mage they find fun to watch suffer.

"lucy" mira was the one who breaks the silence. this person looks like the celestial spirit mage she couldn't stop her tears anymore and her sobs filled the whole room.

"mira-nee"/"nee-chan" mira ignored the calls of her "siblings"

"please! your higness the princess is safe! please you cannot destroy another realm"

aquarius said out loud enough to be heard by everyone, mira stopped crying when she heard this. lucy is safe? but how? laxus said it himself he saw it no they saw lucy disappear in thin air.

" stop with the bullshit spirit, how can my daughter be safe when we cannot feel even an inch of her existence" cold and emotionless every word the taller figure spoke is filled with authority it brings shivers down to your spine.

"this place is filty, this is filled with blood of my daughter this realm shall fall , along with yours spirit" he said again full of spite.

" your higness please! listen to us! we do not care whatever you do to the humans spare the celestial realm, please we can assure you the princess is safe" loke remained quiet and just listened to the conversation this is the first time he saw the queen and king angry and he could feel just how much power and authority is in them. the spirit kings power is nothing close to this, fairytail has targeted the wrong person. harming the princess and making this people angry the parents of the dragon slayers here would surely turn their back on them.

"stop lying!"the queen spoke

"calm your anger layla" a soft voice filled the air for some reason it has almost equal authority with the queen.

"layla heartfilia.. but lucy.. she said you died" mira spoke againwith her tear streaked face

"choose your side sister, your filthy guild or us" the queen spoke

" pick your side carefully, this place tainted with my childs blood or a realm where you can live and be strong" the words of the king weren't only directed at the soft melodic voice, but to mira and the thunder legion too.

"i will not pick a side layla do you think i will let my niece die in the place i built?"

"lies! lies!lies! stop spouting lies!"

"i do not lie layla you know that, your daughter is my niece everything is happening to make her fit for your crown, you know it.. because you suffered the same thing. go back layla and wait for the return of your daughter , you are in my teritory you will not do things as you please. i will be the one to layout the punishment not you"