chapter 24

Lucy

going back to the realm I can't shake off the images of those people stuck on the crystal. they dont look alive but they also dont look like they're dead.

"Princess, you're back early?" ivy said welcoming me.

"where's mother and father?" I asked, she looked at me skeptically but still answered my question. 

"She's at the conference room with the other leaders, including master Karion and the 2nd princess" I nodded and made my way towards the conference room, I pushed the double doors open and everyone's confused faced greeted me.

"have no one thought you manners?" I think it was another vassal from my brother's place. 

you know what I don't get? Kratos and karion are most likely my full-blooded brother and sister, no mixed blood or anything but what bothers me is that Kratos is currently handling the demon realm like where the old devil? and how come he can deal with these overbearing demons that lack manners and their heads are up their asses.

"have no one thought you to shut up?" I asked glaring at this half-assed demon.

"now everyone out, meetings over I have something to discuss with my family" 

"more important-" i cut him off because he's irritating me, literally.

"yes more important than you're petty life" i stated and looked at the other people looking at them one by one.

"what? no one's gonna move? do you want me to move you?" I asked them but no one's budging and it's fucking irritating.

"DAMN IT GO!" I screamed or more like burst out and every one of them scurried out. damn creatures want me to repeat every word. 

"So what's your problem ?" father asked.

"mom do you know anyone or anything about, death or life magic? anything related? and the book of zeref too" the mention of book zeref i saw my father get stiff.

"you know anything father?" i asked him 

"no" lies 

"you know that I won't bite that won't you?" I asked making him chuckle.

"E.N.D the book of zeref and his most powerful creation, that book contains all of his creation from the weakest to the most useful and strongest one. aside from E.N.D, there is someone close to how strong he is. Larcade" I squinted my eyes on him.

"How did you know all of that?" I questioned.

"There are reasons why your father never left the realm after we got him back here" I looked at mom with questioning eyes.

"and? you're saying that the reason is zeref?" father took a deep sigh and removed his upper clothes.

"I don't think I need to see you half-naked dad, what I need is an explanation," I said 

"half of me is in your realm, the mortal realm and that half of me is not in my control. and yes before I came here I have been associated with zeref" on his back there was a huge scar on my father's back. it looked like it has been cut or something.

"dang, that looked really painful," i said wincing.

"oh trust me it did and sometimes it still hurts" and then I remembered something, the first time I came here mom told me this mavis person her sister summoned her.

"mom where is this uhm sister of yours? uh mavis was it" I asked, the moment I came here i have never seen this "mavis" person. 

and she looked confused as well.

"and it seems like you have no absolute idea where your dear sister is" I said in a 

as-a-matter-of-fact tone.

3RD PERSON

What a perfect sight, our goal is getting closer and closer I can taste it on the tip of my tongue and this is a really really sweet taste i can get back to whatever I lost. i already got my life back and now I will get my son back. everything I lost I will get back, that seat will be mine .

"a perfect sight wasn't it? master? " i looked at the person that just came in my most perfect creation, i knew she will be greater than any of them. 

"a perfect sight, the empire of Alvarez. no zeref will definitely like this" I smiled, I'm not just going to destroy fairy tail, no that isn't enough I will destroy every existing guild and the council too. yes, that is what my goal is I will be the one sitting at the top with zeref beside me.

"how long master?" she asked clearly impatient that face her once a sweet expression has all disappeared what a pity but i like this face more.

"soon he will come, soon our dreams will start to come true," I said smiling sinisterly.

"hows the scars?" I asked her, those scars pretty much broke her, but I can fix her too. just like all of these people. 

"fine, close to healing. quite a bummer if you ask me cause I'm loving the scars" oh how I love the change in her expressions. 

"well i can't have my people damaged sweety" 

"what are we gonna with this ? they have been discovered. we cant keep them here" she said or more like advised.

"oh well how can she even take this? those people up there have no idea their"precious friends" are under their noses," I said laughing sinisterly oh how cute they have no idea about what is under this guild, have no idea what danger is lurking and I am loving every bit of it, all I need to do is lead that bitch away from here I don't want her destroying my plans.

when I am so close to achieving my goal. 

"you see that place sweetheart?" I asked pointing at the very center o the crystals, the place where I used to seat no float.

"we will place that old man there and hide everything in here the only thing she and her small gang will see is the center where her half-dead master is floating crystalized just like the others" ah~ I could imagine her expression. disgust, fear, anxiousness. I would like to see that. but too bad it's not the right time yet.

i am sure that the moment she sees she's already lying as a sacrifice for zeref to wake up E.N.D. she is the key to our plans, a very very important part of that.