chapter 1

CHAPTER 1

Chapter 1 : mistreatment

No! No! No! Please...please Stop...

"no!"

I screamed, a nightmare again. for the past 2 months i've been having this constant nightmare about the guild. Wait no it's not a nightare, whatever's in that dream really happened. Why you may ask, it's because of a certain animal take over mage that came into the guild doors one random morning.

Flash back 2 months ago

it was another day of chaos in the fairytail guild, what a good start in the morning everyone seems lively.

"minna ohayou! "

i screamed at the top of my lungs everyone stopped doing whatever they were doing and smiled at me.

"ohayou lucy-san"

"ohayou lucy!!"

"ohayou!"

"ohayou lu-chan"

"ohayou~ lucy-san~"

"ohayou lushy!"

everyone greeted me with a smile on their faces and then started fighting again.i chuckled lightly at how chaotic the guild is master would be so mad once he comes back.

"ohayou mira-san" i greeted the white haired she demon.

"ohayou lucy, the usual?"

she asked with a smile on her face, i gave her a light nod and went to the request board. I pretty much spent most of my money because of natsu and happy. They kept coming to my apartment and eating everything on my fridge so i need to go get groceries every two or one day, plus my rent is almost due the land lady would come screaming at me again about me not paying.

"oi! Lucy let's go on a job?" natsu my best friend slash partner asked waving a request paper on my face, i took it from his hand and read the contents.

Hidden message

requirements: a mage who can decipher codes.

location : crocus

Type of mission: translate and discover the hidden message.

discription: my father has been dead for a long time and i decided to get rid of every work he had done, but while doing it i discovered a letter and a unpublished book it is coated with magic and i want you to desipher the message.

reward: 80,000 jewels and a key.

Requester : alinous brinks

a key as a reward huh it'd be great. I gave natsu a excited smile and nodded, he just run off to mira to register the job.

•fast forward•

the job was done and i got a pretty interesting gate key it's not a gold key rather it's a white one and i don't recognize what it is, but if i am right the symbol in it was something about a wolf so im guessing it's a wolf key maybe a dog ? But i don't get it if it's a celestial gate key it's symbol should be a constellation, so why the heck is it different?.

"hey lushy you okay?"

happy asked looking at me worriedly, i gave him a gentle smile and nodded. For some reasons i don't know why i have this heavy feeling right now.

@the guild

" i feel really stuffy "

I grunted at mira it's so uncomfortable.