⚡11

Jin lived in the South Eagle dorms as well. When Jimin and Jungkook got there, Jin, Namjoon and Yoongi were outside waiting for them.

"Well you guys took your time." Jin commented as they walked up.

Jimin just rolled his eyes and hugged the tall man, "Thanks to Jungkook." He greeted Namjoon and looked at Yoongi who was just engrossed in his phone.

Jin giggled. "Well we should get going since the movies start at 8:45. Kook are you riding with us?"

"Hell no."

"Great. Take Jimin with you." Jin pushed Jimin toward Jungkook.

"The fuck? I'm not a chauffeur. I'm riding alone." Jungkook stated, looking annoyed.

"Wasn't a question hun. Let's go." Jin waved him off and took Namjoon's hand as they walked off to the parking lot.

Jungkook huffed and walked off, not bothering to look at Jimin.

The blond sighed and followed him.

Yoongi just followed, attention still on his phone.

They got to the lot and Jin and Joon got in a dark blue sedan.

He heard an engine behind him and looked to see Yoongi on a motorcycle.

"Are you fucking coming or what?"

He turned to see Jungkook looking at him through a car window. It was a black Subaru.

He quickly went over and got in.

Jungkook peeled out of the parking lot and unto the road.

Jimin looked out the window, watching them pass cars in silence. He wasn't really uncomfortable, but knowing Jungkook didn't really want him in his car was kind of a bummer.

He had wanted to protest when Jin had suggested he ride with Jungkook, but he didn't want to be the third wheel and keep them from being all lovey dovey. So he had reluctantly refrained.

He then heard the Bluetooth connect and turned to see Jungkook swiping through his phone, looking for music and driving simultaneously.

Jimin was a little surprised when he heard Billy Eilish's Bellyache sound from the radio. He thought Jungkook would be into some rock or metal or something like that.

"I...I like this song." Jimin said, hating the silence between them.

Jungkook only grunted in response.

"Are you going to ignore me the whole ride?" Jimin rolled his eyes and folded his arms.

Without even looking at him, Jungkook stretched to turn up the volume, giving Jimin his answer.

Jimin huffed, stretching to turn it down.

"Don't fucking touch my radio!" Jungkook snapped, slapping his hand away and turning to glare at him for a second.

"What exactly is your problem with me?" Jimin asked.

Jungkook scoffed. "Let's just travel in silence."

And that's exactly what they did for the rest of the drive.

Jimin was glad as soon as they parked and he whipped out of the car to go find Jin.

The cute couple were by the entrance waiting for them.

"Jimin are you okay? You look a little upset," Namjoon commented.

Jimin brightened a little when he saw them, "Oh I'm fine. So what are we watching?"

"Well we wanted to go see The Avengers End Game. You cool with that?" Jin told him.